Nasty, but sexy! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
Smokiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin'!!!!!! I know it's nasty, but he looks so sexaaaaay!!! And yeah, PLEBA girls ARE scary! LMAO

ad-all4.jpg

ad-all6.jpg

ad-ab19.jpg

ad-pop12.jpg

ad-pop4.jpg

ad-jt50.jpg

ad-war6.jpg

:drool:

:drool: Yes, he looks sexy!

I can't help it, but I think some men look really sexy when they smoke... I have seen pics and footage of Larry smoking, and he looked great... too bad smoking can kill you...

Larry smoking:

334969%3A323232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B9654%3C2ot1lsi

334969%3A323232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B9657%3A3ot1lsi

Last edited:
I HATE smoking. The smell of it makes me sick. And I hate the people don't have the decency to not smoke around me. I don't wanna die because of their bad habit. I could never smoke even if I didn't hate it. I hate the idea of being so out of control of my self that I can't stop doing something If I wanted to. But I'll admit that Adam looks sexy doing it. And Bono does too in the One (Bar) video. Thats pretty damn sexy if they can look sexy doing it as much as I hate it.

AdamsMango said:
I HATE smoking. The smell of it makes me sick. And I hate the people don't have the decency to not smoke around me. I don't wanna die because of their bad habit.

There's a billboard up on the highways round here that have a smiling gleeful couple with the man holding a cigarette saying, "Mind if I smoke????" and the woman's response is "Mind if I die????"

I agree, even though I've smoked for 15 years, (August 28th will be one year that I quit).

Sorry, went off the subject of the thread. Yes, they are hot no matter what they have in their mouths..... :silent:

u2loopy said:

There's a billboard up on the highways round here that have a smiling gleeful couple with the man holding a cigarette saying, "Mind if I smoke????" and the woman's response is "Mind if I die????"

I agree, even though I've smoked for 15 years, (August 28th will be one year that I quit).

Sorry, went off the subject of the thread. Yes, they are hot no matter what they have in their mouths..... :silent:

Glad you quit :) much of my family smokes..it makes me mad my sister does..she is polluting my neice and nephew's lungs. They don't deserve that.

I think they'd look even more attractive if they were wearin' big smiles instead of smokin' cigarettes.

a ciggy never makes anyone look good to me.......give more the effect of "stupid" or "ignorant"..........but that's just my opinion.....i really wish adam would quit.......

I think Bono and Adam look sexy smoking, but not Larry and Edge for some reason. I can't explain why.

hmmm...smoking is one of those things where it can look really cool until you walk up to the person and they exhale in your face and you feel like you're going to :barf:

well the guy who played cigarette-smoking man on the x-files didn't even smoke in real life....... so for the show he smoked herbel cigs. Maybe the boys should do this and all will be happy. lol. sexy AND cancer-free..... plebans rejoice! :yes:

...... except for edge. he doesn't look right, i agree.

:edge: + cig = :no:

Blech smoking :barf: I'm not the biggest fan of it....it's yucky. Having said that, here's a nice picture

2001-09-xx-hotpress-05.jpg

Even I will have to admit, there is something cool bout this picture.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom