MY U2 TATTOO PICS YAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Sicy:
* Has suns and moons on my ankles
smile.gif

I know. *smiles* You showed them to me.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by daisybean:
YAY all in favor to a field trip to the tattoo parlor say AYE

AYE I want a heartsuitcase on my shoulder. With a little 'u2' in it too. *ponder* My mom actually, quite casually, joked about U2 tats when we were standing outside a parlor in Salt Lake City in November... I know she was already being freaked out by the U2 vibes that brought her to the city, so I guess that's why.
wink.gif
I said I'd have to wait until I'd been a fan for a year. HERE I AM
*settles down*

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Ooh I had forgotten all about this thread!
The tatoo is still really cool though.
smile.gif

I have wanted one in the same spot you got yours Sicy for years, but I'm too afraid to go. I'm not a fan of needles, but I want one sooo bad. I was thinking of one like yours, a daisy(my fave flower), or a shamrock(U2ey and it's supposedly my lucky charm). Eek I'm scared. Maybe I can get a friend to go with me so I won't be so freaked out!

------------------
We're here for a good time not a long time.
--Bill Huber

I have the heart in the suitcase too (just the outline in black, with the heart filled in in red). Mine is in the same place as Sicy's (lower back). I LOVE it. It really didn't hurt at all, it's just kind of scratchy. And it's in a location that I don't mind showing to people, but no one knows I have it unless I want them to know, so it's okay for my job.

I think as long as you get something that means something to you, and you're sure you want to do it, tattoos are great.

I want another one now.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Back
Top Bottom