My U2 obsession made my college yearbook!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So I just get the yearbook today and I'm flipping through it.. come to the section

"What was the weirdest roommate habits your observed?"

and there it is written between "not washing her clothes" and "yelling at the tv":

"unusual attachment to the band U2"

bahhhahah!! LMAO!! oh shit!!
biggrin.gif

Seeing as my class graduated maybe 550, there is no doubt this me!

I wonder what gave it away? Talking nonstop about them? Watching them nonstop, face pressed up against the TV and yelling for roomies to BE QUIET, always playing U2 music, even when getting ready to go to the bars, the wall-to-wall covering of u2 posters, lining up to get the cd at midnight.... hmm.. I dont think that's unusual....
confused.gif

biggrin.gif
See what a shining good example I am?
*ignores descriptive word weird*

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

"unusual attachment to the band U2"

LMAO I think they would write the same about me

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

Weird? What's weird about obsessing over the four best looking, rockinest, gorgeous, adorable, philanthropic, talented, exciting, fantastic, cool, special, wonderfullest band on the PLANET???
eek.gif

a_smil09.gif

I see nothing wrong with that. Heh.

I wonder what gave it away? Talking nonstop about them? Watching them nonstop, face pressed up against the TV and yelling for roomies to BE QUIET, always playing U2 music, even when getting ready to go to the bars, the wall-to-wall covering of u2 posters, lining up to get the cd at midnight.... hmm.. I dont think that's unusual....
confused.gif

Haha! lol! Could have sooo be written about me too!
biggrin.gif

I definitely know your surprise oliveu2cm-
Way back when when i graduated from high school I got quite a surprise in my senior yearbook- there was a whole "Can you imagine" section, and sure enough, right there in print was, "Can you imagine Lindsey Schumann without U2". I knew I'd had a reputation for being the U2girl, but I didn't think it was THAT bad.
Talk about leavin yer mark
biggrin.gif

Lol olive!!! That's an accomplishment!! Somebody took pictures of me kissing a Bono pic or something and I'm scared that'll be in the yearbook
smile.gif
*is blackmailed*

I'm using the lyrics to "always" as my senior yrbook quote *sigh* I need to count the letters

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Lol olive!!! That's an accomplishment!! Somebody took pictures of me kissing a Bono pic or something and I'm scared that'll be in the yearbook
smile.gif
*is blackmailed*
LOL don't you know you're supposed to do that w/ the door SHUT!
wink.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Weird? What's weird about obsessing over the four best looking, rockinest, gorgeous, adorable, philanthropic, talented, exciting, fantastic, cool, special, wonderfullest band on the PLANET???
eek.gif

a_smil09.gif

Here, Here! I concur! Nothing strange at all about it. Be proud of your legacy, olive
smile.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
eek.gif

a_smil09.gif

There's something wrong with that??? Since when and why didn't anyone tell me dammit!
biggrin.gif

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by WildHonee:
smile.gif
*is blackmailed*
LOL don't you know you're supposed to do that w/ the door SHUT!
wink.gif

lol I know WHY did I willingly pose like that?
smile.gif
O well the whole school knows anyway.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"There are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll...but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

hmm.. I dont think that's unusual....

ditto to that..

Bono-ette

oh and i got the title i wanted...THE FLY!!!

WWOOOOOO HOO celebrate

------------------
::
tongue.gif
uts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::
Go see my fanfictions here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lemme see...
Sunglasses Goddess of L.E.A.T.H.E.R. (Wiselady of the Shades..in better terms)

"In Bono We Thrust! Leather is better!" motto...thought up by WildHonee (^.^)

[but am i not already a goddess?]

[This message has been edited by Bono-ette (edited 09-25-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom