My U2 dream...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Well... Larry mostly. It was really obscure and strange... didn't make much sense. First he was teaching people how to run the sound boards... then he was laying on my bed because his back hurt... he asked me for a pillow. *shakes head in confusion* I dunno... very weird and really quirky, but hey... it was my first U2 dream.

larry6.jpg

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

Ohhhh sounds intresting...My U2 dreams usually involve a bit more than that *wink wink*
wink.gif
hehehe...my first U2 dream I think was a flashback to my PopMart concert...I think I dreamed that I was the girl that got on stage with bono and I remember looking out into the crowd...just seeing a sea of people...it was so real
smile.gif
it rocked!

I think this is a result of too many *heh heh yeah RIGHT!!!* Macphisto related posts, but I had a dream last night that Mr. Macphisto was my biology prof and totally in character and as if it were the most natural thing in the world stared to explain the particulars of cell division and chromosome replication.
THEN... today I went to school. My biology prof didn't show and someone said that they heard we have a sub! I was VERY excited. But it was just a human *sigh*...
Bluey

Wow, congratulations, Bonavoix! I know the great sensation which derives from a U2 dream...UUUHHHH.....and...it depends on the dream...
biggrin.gif

I wish you a sexy dream...you're a good girl, I think you deserve it
wink.gif

---------------
*Scarlet*
THE ROYAL KITE OF LANGUAGE FOR L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

Back
Top Bottom