My two most favorite things!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I was just watching an old interview about the Vertigo tour and Larry says the easiest thing to do would be not to tour, that'd he'd be happy opening a shoe store!!!!!!! Could you imagine?! Larry and new shoes? At the same time? :combust:

I can imagine Larry getting pissed of if you kept asking for different sizes lol

zuropa_fit said:
I could think of a few things I'd rather have him do if he were kneeling... :drool: But yeah, that too. Naughty, naughty, diane!
You girls make sure to wear panties under your skirt when you go to that shoe store. :ohmy: :evil:

^ Sounds like a Fanfic story--handsome shoe salesman who is really a Prince looking for his Cinderella? :love: What department could we have Bono working in.

zuropa_fit said:
I was just watching an old interview about the Vertigo tour and Larry says the easiest thing to do would be not to tour, that'd he'd be happy opening a shoe store!!!!!!! Could you imagine?! Larry and new shoes? At the same time? :combust:

Thats my freakin dream right there

If Larry ran a shoe store, I wouldn't shop there; I'd apply for a job! :combust:

Working for U2 - shoe store or not - would be my dream job! Hire me!

Last edited:
I respect the Larry lovers here, but-
Come on girls, how long before Bono took over the job of (flirting) selling the shoes. We would be penniless and the shelves would be empty when (if) we ever finished in that store.
Come on D, get busy!!!

and Thanks:wink:

That's okay, I'd be happy to hang out in the workroom with Larry while Bono "minded the store".:drool: Now THERE'S a fan fic!!

*zooey is off in dreamland again*

Back
Top Bottom