My Tony pic (Bono lookalike)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GypsyHeartgirl

POP for GIRLS
Here's my pic of Tony the Bono lookalike that I took when I met him. I finally got someone to scan it and I thought some of his fans here might like to see it!

%3B%3C%3B88%3B%3A32323%7Ego4%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3A%3C9ot1lsi

He's a real Bono-cutie!
smile.gif

You know how many women probably want to hunt him down? *lol*

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

He was really popular in the GA line, some people thought he was the real Bono. When I got inside I ran as fast as I could to the tip of the heart and I heard these two guys saying, 'yeah, I'm happy!'(with the spot they got!) and I looked around and there was Tony and his friend! I got to spend the whole show with him almost right behind me. He really seems more like Bono in person than the pic because he really makes good Bono facial expressions and mannerisms. It's so cool, it's kind of freaky how much he can seem like Bono! He's really cool and a nice guy too!

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 09-03-2001).]

eek.gif
I STILL can't believe that this hunk of a guy is SINGLE!!
eek.gif
It's killin me!

WOW. I thought it was hard to find me a GUY, I guess Tony's having the same problem out in New Yawk with women, whodathunk?
smile.gif

GHG, how old is our Bono clone anyway?

My guess is he's around 29 or 30, I could be wrong, but when you get to be our age dearie it's easier to guess ages since we've seen them all! (Well up to this point anyway!)
wink.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
eek.gif
I STILL can't believe that this hunk of a guy is SINGLE!!
eek.gif
It's killin me!

I KNOW! Geez... He must be, like, a serial killer, or something. Because it's just too good to be true, otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom