my tattooist asked me if id "GO" backstage with bono !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
i had to say yes
tongue.gif

my tattooist is a dirty ,dirty f*ck but hes cool and he tells me roadie stories while burnin my flesh.

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

LMAO how did you get to talking about THAT?

P.S. I hear they have TOWELS backstage

em...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

well i asked him what he preferred bein a roadie or tattooist and he said "well you get just as many girls doin both" "arnt you married" "yeah" LMAO.
he said "i bet youd go backstage with david lee roth" we were listenin to van halen, i said "eeh no" and he said "oh yeah what about bono" i was gonna say no but i got thinkin about it, gave him a big grin and said "oh yeah"
(he said bono cause im "the bono girl",thats what he knows me as cause of my bono tattoo)

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by Edge'sBeanieBaby:
I would say yes to Bono or Edge!

I don't think that I could say this about many other celebrities (see the 5 celebrities thread in "Lemonade Stand") but I would go backstage with Bono under any circumstances. If the situation arose (EL-EV-ATION) then I don't think that I would be able to say no. Even though his married, and I have a serious boyfriend.

Am I a bad person???

I'm not 'that kind of a girl' but for Bono it's different, yes!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Yes, I would.
Hahahaha.
smile.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Am I a bad person???

Of course not, there are just some things a girl HAS to do! I would "go" with any of them...

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

lol, I'm in the same boat as you, Phuzzie..
wink.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

i'm not that type of girl, but for bono i'd seriously consider it. i'd be slutty for bono.

novia, what's your bono tat look like? is it a picture or his name?

------------------
Does love light up your Christmas tree?

Happy Holidays!

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

...if God will send his angels...

its his face im gonna take pics of my tatts and get my scanner workin,cause i need to post my tatts on the angie jolie site too.

hey is your quote true when did bono say that about his underwear

------------------

Back
Top Bottom