my pics...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
*sigh* I just got my pictures back and out of 27 pictures, 8 came out. argh... I took a picture (well, 3 actually) of this teddy bear I had made... looks a lot like JT Bono, and I was gonna scan it in and show it to you all, but since it didn't come out... The reason they didn't come out was because the flash broke. I had pictures from the concert, from my cousin's wedding that didn't come out... but the good news is that one I took of Larry passing by in the car waving came out... and it's surprisingly clear. You can barely see him but you can see his hand... but yeah. So that's my sob story. Ah, well... next time I'll hopefully have a REAL camera instead of a crappy disposable camera.

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

My pictures from South Bend and Chicago were shite...thank god my roommate's pictures were great!!

------------------
ferris bueller you're my hero

I know how you guys feel. I had the potential for such great pictures, but only about 3 look good. I think I have issues with shaking the camera!
smile.gif
I'm mad because when the guys were playing Desire at the tip of the heart I was *right there*, but all my pictures look crappy!
frown.gif
At least memories live forever, right?

SIGH- Me too- I thought mine were going to be the best pics I ever took and I dreamed of putting MY pics on my webpage proudly and saying 'this pic taken by ME!' Only about 5 of 27 came out and they were dark. The best ones were the flag one and the flag jacket one, but the background is dark on them too. They were either too dark or too light.
frown.gif
I hope my friend's come out!

My disposable camera managed about 2 decent pictures out of 28 at the show I went to so I know how you feel.

*wants to hug JT Bono teddy*
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom