My Number Shirt Calamity Is SOLVED!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Today, I was speaking to The National Ballet of Canada's wardrobe dep't. They asked me what I wanted to spend, and I said about $25-$30. She only needs me to get her the shirt, and she's going to use a white number 7 or 3, on a black background surrounded by crystals! Wooohooooo! I bet the Ballet never imagined they'd be making an Edge shirt in their spare time!
biggrin.gif

It sure pays to have connections.

That's so cool Mrs. Edge!

smile.gif

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

YAY JESS!!! See? Knew you'd find a way out of that pickle...be sure to send that other miniature shirt back to A&F!!
smile.gif

that reminds me I've GOT to get to a craft store this weekend to get my own shirt-making stuff!
eek.gif

Disco

Well, I've decided not to send the small one back, I'm going to wear it myself. This way Steve will be #7 and I'll be #8 and we'll match!

The most amazing thing happened. I went shopping for a basic shirt, and the second I stepped into Eatons, there was the very plain, red shirt I wanted on sale for $21!! Woohooo! I can't wait!

OK, fashion question for you ladies! I am putting together my outfit. In addition to tiny red #8 shirt should I wear:

1) mid-thigh "flouncy" pleated black skirt and tall black boots? (would look excellent for dancing on stage, but very impractical)

2) black jeans (very practical, but not too interesting)

Any other suggestions?

Thanks everyone! (It's so great having girlfriends who understand!!!!)
smile.gif

Oh yeah! Guess what? Starr is making Steve a replica of Edge's Yankees' shirt (Q cover!) am going to photoshop him into the pic one day and see if you notice!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 10-04-2001).]

Awesome girl! I'm glad you finally got one!
I want one too now...heheh!

I'd wear pants if I were you.

Let's face it, the weather up here is crap at the moment. And even if you plan on coming in pants, and then changing into a skirt before entering the arena, you could still freeze for a while. Security could, quite possibly say that nobody is to go in and out of line after 5 pm (they've done such things on occasion), at which point you'd be freezing outside. Not to mention if it's raining.

Leave the skirt for Vegas.
wink.gif

That sounds very sensible indeed.
smile.gif

Originally posted by anitram:
I'd wear pants if I were you.

Let's face it, the weather up here is crap at the moment. And even if you plan on coming in pants, and then changing into a skirt before entering the arena, you could still freeze for a while. Security could, quite possibly say that nobody is to go in and out of line after 5 pm (they've done such things on occasion), at which point you'd be freezing outside. Not to mention if it's raining.

Leave the skirt for Vegas.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom