My Making of the Joshua Tree tape just died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I finally found it after it had been missing for over a year. I put it in to rewind it, and the VCR spit it out! I put it back but it kept on spitting it out! Then I looked, and it had broken and the tape wound up inside :( I can't get it out to fix it :scream: I've been playing VCR tapes for 20 years and this is the first time this has happened. I've had some get stuck in the machine and pull out but never break off like that. Why did it have to be U2?! :confused: :(

If anybody has the stills from it, please post them. I have this one:

bonotruck.jpg

:hug:

That's rough. I accidentally snapped my Joshua Tree cd in half last month, but I can replace that. I'm sorry about your loss, Kitty my dear.

Thanks, I'm sorry about your broken stuff too Emilie and Emily and Rick :hug:

My brother's War CD got stuck in his printer and splintered :( I got him a new one for his birthday.

Thanks for the stills!! :bow::drool: :happy:

Any more? At least of Bono?

Last edited:
miss-U2 said:
i am gonna make more stills!!!

what do ya want exactly kitty?? :wink:

You are?! THANK YOU! :bow: :bow: :hug:

I really appreciate it and I'm sure others will like them too! The things I want most are:

More good closeups of Bono next to Daniel Lanois or alone, making cute faces, good head, face and neck shots, bending his head down listening, or talking, maybe him telling about the 7 towers of Ballymun too. Also ANY JT footage, hitchhiking, standing on the rr tracks flipping the coin, the shot of the whole band walking in the desert, and anything else you want to make for us! :bow:

Last edited:
They're beautiful to me just the way they are :love:

Hitchhikers :love: ISHFWILF :cute: Bono faces :drool: I'm only sorry he wore those orange glasses instead of the blue ones he had at that time, but gorgeous still!

You were in that room? Lucky, congrats! :up: I can't tell you how much I love these and appreciate these and I know everyone else will like them too! :hug: A great contribution to PLEBA!

Back
Top Bottom