My local bank just got robbed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh, this is sad.

I just got news that the bank robber was a woman, and when the police cornered her, she shot herself.

This makes me very sad. She must have been really desperate to do all of that. :sad:

I am depressed now.

Last edited:
i lost count on how many banks that have been robbed in my area....that is sad about the lady shooting herself...

there a was a big standoff at a hoose here when 6 ppl robbed a building society here it was REALLY exciting-nobody died though they all walked outta the house.

poor woman :sad: :(

That is sad :sad:

I think about a year ago, this guy robbed a fast food joint (took only about 400 dollars) and it lead to one of those police chases.

They caught him, but if he gave himself up immediately he would of only had probabation and a fine. Since he ran he's got 5 years in prision (armed robbery, fleeing the scene, resisting arrest, plus numerous driving violations).

That really sucks. Two years ago on the last day of school they had to dely school opening because there was a murder hideing out in the woods by my school, but the sent us anyways. So half way threw the day we hear cops down the hallway from a classroom[I was at my locker and I was the only one out there]and I see this guy running by with a gun and then 10 cops following him, it was creepy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom