My life has been hell...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheWho4Life

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Well, the Thursday before last, my aunt called and told us my grandma had a massive stroke and she was in the hospital, so my parents and I had to drive all the way from northern Michigan to South Carolina, it took us like 18 hours or somethin to get there and then we stayed for 2 or 3 days and decided to go home cause there was nothin we could do to help her. So we got all the way back home and that day my aunt called again and said my grandma passed on, so the next day we drove all the way back there and stayed another 2 days and then came back after the funeral. We got back at 4 this morning.
Oh, and on the second trip down there we had to stop and stay the night in a hotel cause my dad was fallin asleep driving.

:sad: :( :hug:

I really do know how you feel. The same thing happened to me when my Grandad passed. We went to WV to see him, drove home late at night, then before sunup they called and said he was gone :( and we had to go back.

Last edited:
I didn't know my grandma that well, but I still cried... I felt so bad for her when she was in the hospital... I didn't like seeing her like that. She couldn't talk and her brain was swelling :sad:

It made me feel a little better to know she wasn't suffering anymore... and that she wouldn't have to live without being able to communicate with anybody...

awwww lindsay!....i know how u feel cuz my grandpa has anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to live...it's realy a sad time that everyone goes through. The thing that u must remember is that they have went to a better place....most people when they loose the ones they love they feel anger or hatrid towards god but they must understand that god took that person to a place where they wont hurt anymore. And, it's only a little while for you will see them soon again. Make the best of your life like ur grandma did....she loves you linds and i do too! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom