My license plate finally got figured out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...what is livejournal?

I've had my license plates since 2001...pressie from my hubbie.

My car is also named Achtung Baby (and now AB/Oyveymamma...lol).

I also have a Bono car cross hanging on my rearview mirror. A local artist makes 'em ...there's a bottle cap in the middle with a photo of your saint of choice...the cross is made out of popsicle sticks with lots of glitter and ribbon. I had her custom make a Bono one.

Eliv8 said:
Well the 4 is obviously U2 (2x2=4) and the 298 is part of the catalog number for the UK pressing of the Joshua Tree CD, (UC26 / 842 298-4). The rest, well it's pretty easy.

BonosBaby12 said:
They sure enough are! Still trying to figure out what those letters stand for,lol. Someone was kind enough to decipher the numbers part as I had no clue,lol.

Can't wait to hear Eliv8's explanation of the HW(U) part!

Cool!! i didn't know you cold do these things with plaes in some places in the world!! :lol:

Well I've got some obstacles to getting mine: :(

1. Here we can't do that
2. Haven't got a car
3. I am 16 so no chance of getting a car

:laugh: oh well :D

maybe HW are someone's intials?
maybe they stand for "hear War" becuase War is a good album and everyone should haer it, lol

Miringeltje said:

Can't wait to hear Eliv8's explanation of the HW(U) part!

I see you are a fan of the superb Ha Wkmoon269 and the U is the other 1/2 of U2.

And thank you to Bonosbaby for your help. I've got it now.

I think

:wink:

Last Christmas my family decided to get my aunt a personalised licence plate....but they had no idea what to chose. So, I somehow persuaded them to chose ACHTUNG! Then, a few months later my aunt discovered that someone had written 'baby' in permanent marker next to it! U2 fan from Birmingham who did that, if you're here, :wave: thanks

BonosBaby12 said:
You are welcome Eliv8! :). Thanks for figuring out that damn license plate! lol,jk. I don't think my brain has ever hurt so much before :giggle:
LOLL =)

that's awesome about the writing in the 'baby' part!

so how much does it cost to get a personalized plate?

The one i'm planning on getting as soon as I get a car (which hopefully will be sometime next year) is U24EVER

Back
Top Bottom