My Kitty Pics Finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*bump*

I got a new camera, so Worf was kind enough to model while I figured out how to work the camera :)

3396%3A8%3A723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323493%3C8%3B377ot1lsi

(so much more the "red eye reduction" button :shrug: )

3396%3A8%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323493%3C8%3B39%3Aot1lsi

Awww Worf :cute: :love:

Bono's Mommy had kitties last night, four orange and white boys. One looks like Bono, the others are orange striped with white bellies and legs. Anybody want one? :cute:

Worf is such a good looking cat :love:

Michelle who owns bono's mommy and I hope she will be spayed :(

Oh she is so comfy! :laugh: I have a pic of a cat I used to have lying like that, and I put a beer can next to him :laugh: I'll have to get someone to scan that one sometime!

Bono's Mommy belongs to my friend across the street. She was going to get her spayed but she went into heat and surprised her. We're going to watch her close this time.:uhoh: But they are so cute, I'm sure someone will love these babies:love:

U2Kitten said:
We're going to watch her close this time.:uhoh:

You cant just 'watch' a cat to make sure it doesnt get pregnant. :huh:
Please have her get momma spayed when she's done weaning the kittens... as cute as they are, there are tons at the shelter just waiting to be adopted. :hug:

I mean, it's hard to get her between weaning and heat. It seems like the last kitties were still sucking and she went into heat anyway. I locked her in my own house one day to try to keep her from getting gotten, but somebody got her anyway. Once they're in heat no one wants to operate on them because the insides are all gooey or something. But she's fed up with worrying about kitties and so am I so I hope she won't batch anymore. Maybe PETA will come back and offer cheap operations, that's how I got 2 of mine done.

There are way too many animals in pounds, I know, and most of them never get out alive. I'd never give an animal to a shelter under any circumstances. One big way stop it is to get the animals operated on, that's true. But there are even stupid idiots who give away their full grown pet, even purebread dogs that cost a lot because they're tired of them. People piss me off so much. But I won't rant here.

U2Kitten said:
I mean, it's hard to get her between weaning and heat. It seems like the last kitties were still sucking and she went into heat anyway. I locked her in my own house one day to try to keep her from getting gotten, but somebody got her anyway. Once they're in heat no one wants to operate on them because the insides are all gooey or something. But she's fed up with worrying about kitties and so am I so I hope she won't batch anymore. Maybe PETA will come back and offer cheap operations, that's how I got 2 of mine done.

If she can't get the operation done, then at least keep the cat inside (where I believe all kitties belong anyway).

I have a cat-crisis in my neighborhood right now. My neighbor has a male cat and my neighbor across the street has two. All three roam the neighborhood freely. They piss on my house, torment my pets (which I keep in MY yard, on leashes or caged), leave hairballs on the lawn, to the point that I'm disgusted to say I love cats....but the part that REALLY bothers me is that they FIGHT every damn night and it's so loud NO ONE in my family can sleep through it. I don't live at home but was there for three weeks over break. One night I got dropped off around 1am and they were fighting in my driveway, so oblivious to anything that I had to kick them apart. They screech and howl all night long and three weeks was enough to drive me insane!!! We're not really sure how to proceed. My grandma feeds cats antifreeze, but that's a bit out of line. I suggested catching my neighbor's cat and tying him to her fence to send her the message, or catching one or both and just bringing them in to the pound. The owners are the type of ignorant, irresponsible people that say they love animals, yet don't get them fixed or keep them inside or take them to the vet (these cats are pretty friendly and I can see that they often have eye infections or wounds from fighting). What is a pissed off cat lover to do?

U2Kitten said:
There are way too many animals in pounds, I know, and most of them never get out alive. I'd never give an animal to a shelter under any circumstances. One big way stop it is to get the animals operated on, that's true. But there are even stupid idiots who give away their full grown pet, even purebread dogs that cost a lot because they're tired of them. People piss me off so much. But I won't rant here.

True that. At my old house when we were little, we found a wonderful, trained English Setter (an EXCELLENT bird dog, my dad was thrilled). We put him in our yard and called him Domino and tried to play with him until the parents noticed. We all wanted to keep him, but he was so sick, the poor thing was shaking and wouldn't even eat a raw hotdog, we called the pound. He was such a good dog, both in behavior and breed, that we saw him in the newspaper (they have nine dogs or cats each weekend featured for adoption).

It's amazing the animals people find dispensible. The dogs we used to find, some of them were probably worth upwards of $700. Same thing on those Animal Cops shows too, such a shame and waste.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
My grandma feeds cats antifreeze, but that's a bit out of line. I suggested catching my neighbor's cat and tying him to her fence to send her the message, or catching one or both and just bringing them in to the pound.

I'm sorry but, what the fuck?? Your grandma should be thrown in jail for animal cruelty. :mad: And tying them to the fence? I cant even believe I'm reading this shit. Anyone with thoughts like this does not deserve to own pets.

Call the SPCA, get them to set some traps, or rent the traps yourself, trap the cats, bring them to the SPCA to get fixed, bring them back, give the neighbor the bill and this will solve all your problems.

Good lord.

@#$% your evil Grandma, that is called FELONY ANIMAL CRUELTY and punishable by at least a year in prison and a $5000 fine. She should be put in jail. She sucks:down: I've seen a dog and a cat suffer to death from that, and it is the worse possible death you could imagine. It's torture. :sad:

Sicy, those kinds of people might call the pound, but only to have the animal taken away and put to sleep. They don't want it fixed and returned, because it's still alive and it still does animal things like peeing and digging in flowers which they consider punishable by death. The kind of person who thinks of animals that way in my opinion deserves to be taken away and put away more than any animal does. :mad: :yell: :censored:

This upsets me so much it boils my blood. I WISH I could be rich enough to build a sanctuary for animals. There should be tougher laws against animal murders. I mean, humans do things that piss people off too but it's not okay to poison or shoot them, is it? If I ran the world there'd be safe neighborhoods where no one who would hate or kill an animal would be allowed to live. All those who would belong in jail anyway. Gotta go, :censored:

Last edited:
Sicy said:

I'm sorry but, what the fuck?? Your grandma should be thrown in jail for animal cruelty. :mad: And tying them to the fence? I cant even believe I'm reading this shit. Anyone with thoughts like this does not deserve to own pets.

yeah, my grandma's pretty crazy, but whatever, I never liked her much anyway (she pretty much hates all animals) and don't have anything to do with her besides saying hi at Christmas.

As for tying kitty to the fence....I don't see harm in that. I didn't mean like intentionally strangling him on a short rope or something, I don't want to kill him, I just want him to stop trying to eat my guinea pigs and stop howling at the other cat. He's the smaller cat, but instigates ALL of the fighting b/c he won't stay in his own territory.

There's a nice old lady across the street who's got a really amazing cat (she's SOOOO pretty, some kind of Siamese) and in order to keep her in the yard, she wears one of those cat harnesses and is on a leash attached to the front railing. She's got plenty of leash to explore the yard, but not anyone else's.

I was thinking of catching my neighbor's cat and doing that (I have a cat harness somewhere) so that he stays where he belongs. I have nothing against kitty personally, I mean, he's an animal that's wired to spray and fight, but my neighbor is too dumb to figure this out on her own and too deaf (seriously) to hear him fighting all night. She tries to call him home all the time anyway, so she might as well keep him in her yard so she can actually get him in every night.

U2Kitten said:
This upsets me so much it boils my blood. I WISH I could be rich enough to build a sanctuary for animals. There should be tougher laws against animal murders. I mean, humans do things that piss people off too but it's not okay to poison or shoot them, is it? If I ran the world there'd be safe neighborhoods where no one who would hate or kill an animal would be allowed to live. All those who would belong in jail anyway. Gotta go, :censored:

:applaud:

Or for Christ's sakes, if you hate animals, or aren't going to take care of them then don't BUY any!

I like the NYPD b/c they have that animal cruelty division not only dedicated to the cause of animals, but they have full police and detective powers (they don't need the regular cops to make arrests, obtain warrents, etc).

Michelle, you'd probably piss yourself if you ever set foot in my old neighborhood. I've never seen so many mistreated cats and dogs in one place. They breed their dogs to kill and train them by starving them, beating them, and screaming at them. And the cats are like squirrels, EVERYWHERE, completely feral.

*bump*

Ok, it really kinda bugs me that my pretty little kitty pics thread was tainted by evil grandmas, so I'm going to zip my mouth and not hurl expletives. Nay, instead I'm going to say that Worf is quite a striking cat! Wow! What beautiful, bold features. Just lovely.

So, there... back to beauty.

(Granted, I know we have to talk about the ugly sometimes in order to fix it, but geesh that got a bit out of control. :huh:)

kellyahern said:
*bump*

I got a new camera, so Worf was kind enough to model while I figured out how to work the camera :)

3396%3A8%3A723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323493%3C8%3B377ot1lsi

(so much more the "red eye reduction" button :shrug: )

3396%3A8%3A723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323493%3C8%3B39%3Aot1lsi

aaah, your kitty is TOO cute Kelly!

I was in Petsmart again looking at cats and they had a shy little apple head Siamese up for adoption and I thought of your Worf. And they always have solid gray ones that remind me of Sicy's kitties. And they also had an orange tabby that reminded me of U2Kitten's Bono b/c I think I remember seeing a picture of him and he's white and orange, no?

dream chaser said:
Ok, it really kinda bugs me that my pretty little kitty pics thread was tainted by evil grandmas, so I'm going to zip my mouth and not hurl expletives.

Couldnt agree with you more. Seems every nice kitty thread gets 'tainted' around here :down: They should be strictly reserved for real cat lovers. Which is why I stick to my kitty forums :cute:

Here are some recent Saki pics .. ;)

sakicompchair.jpg

sakigazenoflash.jpg

sakisleepsun.jpg

sakigoodyawn1203.jpg

He is such a pain in the ass.. lol. He runs like a nut and jumps on EVERYTHING driving me insane :crazy: Ahh the life of a kitten :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom