My Guardian Angels: Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallDownJulie

General purpose wench
i have 2 new stories about my guardian angels and ambassador of safety!!

[for all who don't know: my guardian angels= U2 (who else?
smile.gif
) and my amassador of safety= MacPhisto, since he can't really be an angel. they protect me, esp. in my car!]

SO...

1.) the first time i drove Mona home we were listening to and talky-talky-talkin' about U2 the whole way to her house (naturally), and to get there we had to take all these crazy turns, and without either of us thinking about it, i dropped her off and turned to leave, but i forgot to ask how to get back out to the main road!

road: *wind* *twist* *turn* *pivot and strut*

anyway, i was like eep! left or right? left or right?? ehh..... i'll try..... left...

and it was right! (btw~ this area was all new to me and i didn't know any street names, so i was .stuck. in this place .where the streets have no name. ...at least not for me)

then i started things like "eenie... meenie... minie... RIGHT!" or "hmm... that street name seems KINDA familiar" or just went in the direction that seemed right or seemed to call me(now i'm sounding cheesy), and eventually i made it home and never had to back track or look at a map!!

ok, you have to realize i am TERRIBLE with directions, and sometimes barely know left from right.

me at the mall all the time: *walk walk walk in same direction* ooooh! let's go into this store! [minutes later] *exit store and head in the direction from which she came, SWEARING that it was the opposite direction*

ok,ok lemme get to story # 2

(you'll see where my bono skills came from. i SWEAR i'm not that bad of a driver! it just so happens i only post the bad experiences i have!!)

2.) i'm in the car with a fellow tech crewian from drama who i don't really know that well (she was keeping me company on a trip to starbucks that i was beaten into taking
wink.gif
)

Erin(not the same erin that mona and i always talk about): *upon seeing a plethera of U2 cds scattered about my car* oh! you like U2?

[talky talk for a while on the topic... then, whilst deeply engrossed in the convo...]

Erin: ...and Best of, and ATYCLB, and Rattle and Hum, Oh! and i also have Joshua Tree on vinyl!

Me: on vinyl?? that's so cool!

Erin: the sound is really good too, i like that best, and.... *about 2 seconds from hitting a light* ...JULIE! the light is RED!!

Me: wha-? *looks up*

so, long story short (and i'm SURE this is gonna be one of those you-had-to-be-there things), before i had enough time to move my foot to the brake and about half a second before i went through the light it changed to green! it was so incredible!! my angels' best job yet! i cannot believe i was paying so little attention that i didn't notice that, but it was just, whoa.

if you've ever seen The Craft, there's a part where they're driving and they do the same exact thing several times, only difference is is that they made it happen.

lol, i don't know if this thread is going to go anywhere, but i thought i'd share my story.
smile.gif

Bono & Julie~ kindred when it comes to driving

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

GOOD to know....see if I ever let you trip through my Lester Wires.....again
smile.gif

P.S. That Erin scares me in general
------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 11-07-2001).]

lol! TOLD you!!

btw~ i forgot to mention that stagecrewerin's a U2 fan tambien! i think she's been to 2 concerts!! she's got us beat in that department!

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
lol! TOLD you!!

btw~ i forgot to mention that stagecrewerin's a U2 fan tambien! i think she's been to 2 concerts!! she's got us beat in that department!
Rackem frackem.

P.S. my SOULMATE...shut UP shut UP shut UP!!!!!! We have a date Monday monring at 7:40 heeheeee
smile.gif
in the chapel

"ESCANDALO!!!!!!!!" -Sarverino- lol I love her!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes

Love me, Give me Soul

"Mmm...unexplained bacon" ~Homer Simpson~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Originally posted by WildHonee:

P.S. my SOULMATE...shut UP shut UP shut UP!!!!!! We have a date Monday monring at 7:40 heeheeee
smile.gif
in the chapel

oh, no.

this can't be good.

------

also, did i mention? when i dropped you off today, your mom peeked outta the door to wave, and she did, but she also watched and waited as i left your street, but i felt so silly cuz it took me about half an hour since your street is so narrow and there's no where to turn around. i did a 27-point turn to get out and she laughed at me! lol! so did i.
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Back
Top Bottom