My goldfish....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
...crackers are burnt!! :mad: Should I send in the UPC code and write a letter and maybe get free stuff? My mom did this with McDonald's once (she got one too many pieces of cartilage in her meal and went off the deep end) and we got lots of cupons. I feel that ever since the time I ate one 7.2 package of goldfish crackers a day for 8 days in a row, I deserve some respect being a weekly Pepperidge Farm customer and avid goldfish cracker consumer. Plus, everytime I get a Goldfish Dollar I go to the annoying flash website and enter all sort of info they can use to spam me, just to see if I won, but I never have! This is such a stupid thread, what was I thinking. Here's to the snack that smiles back, goldfish!

Call the 1-800 number on the box and see what they say. At the very least you should get a replacement. One year our Christmas turkey exploded while cooking and we got a free ham and an apology.

I'd say you should contact them!

I spent $30.00 on a CD label making kit last year and my printer ate most of the labels. :mad: I bought more labels of the same brand and the same thing happened. I thought it was my printer but I tried a new brand of labels and it worked fine. So I emailed the company and explained the situation. I got tons of coupons and they also sent me free products in the mail. Funny how the ones I didn't pay for worked fine in my printer.

Anyways...I'd contact them!

Yes, the exploding turkey is true.

I remember it well, it was Christmas day and Mom was so happy to be cooking a self basting turkey that didn't need to be checked. The turkey was cooking until BOOM, the oven door was pushed open and black smoke started coming out of the oven and into our house. Luckily there was no fire just turkey bits all over the inside of the oven.

What happened? These self basting turkeys are injected with large amounts of butter (I know other things too but this story isn't about that) and with the injection an air pocket was created. While the turkey was cooking the air pocket grew and grew until it had no other option but to explode.

My mom was as mad as I have ever seen her. She managed to salvage enough turkey for dinner and then spent the next day cleaning the oven and writing a letter. My mom received a free ham for her trouble.

Back
Top Bottom