My friend met Ali(kind of)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eire apparent

Babyface
My friend Jana is living in Dublin on a work visa and she saw Ali in a store last week. She did'nt actually talk to her b/c she seemed kind of shy, but they did exchange smiles when they passed each other.
It kind of got me wondering if any of you have actually met her and carried on a conversation. If so, was she nice ?

kellyahern said:
I like that in your friend's, Emilie's, and Flavia's experiences that the word "smile" was mentioned alot :cute:

And I like your username too, Eire apparent! :)

Thanks Kelly. I've been lurking for awhile & finally decided to register. I just wanted to tell you that you have the most impressive collection of Ali pics I've ever seen. Keep up the good work.:wave:

as i mentioned in another thread , i met bono and ali at a very private occasion.and i didn't want to bother them at all. As i am very shy i didn't dare to ask for a pic. after an hour i did but i felt so uncomfortable that i didn't say a thing to ali, not even hi... stupid me!!!
she must have thought that i was arrogant or something, i have that a lot.
so ali if you would ever read this, here's a late 'hi'
ali is really a wonderful lady!!!

eire apparent....wow ...if ya get this i just cant believe there is another person from maine here...besides me and lovetown!

carrieluvv said:
eire apparent....wow ...if ya get this i just cant believe there is another person from maine here...besides me and lovetown!

Yep, it can seem pretty desolate in Maine. Glad to know I'm not the only one there. I'm in Bath. Cool to have fellow PLEBA girls near by.:wave:

Back
Top Bottom