My friend, Jill, says Larry is gay!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larry gay? ha ha ha! certainly not. though i must say, it should be a crime to be this attractive...
33232%3B9523232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3A784932ot1lsi

(and i like kurt loder. he's hilarious and a good journalist. and i don't think he's gay, but who knows?)

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

"Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride."

Originally posted by Discoteque:
LMAO, April! That's hilarious!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah, and I noticed the other 3 guys just seemed a little TOO darn comfortable dressed in drag...esp. Adam (sorry Maria!).

So the man enjoys dressing like a woman in a video, off the set.
wink.gif
That does not make one gay, it only shows they are comfortable with their masculinity as well as their feminine side.

Of course, if he wore women's clothing ALL the time, that would be a different story.
Adam was quoted as saying...pardon the paraphrasing...."women's undergarments do not support one very well, you just tend to flop to one side or the other." That makes me blush and smile devilishly everytime I think try to picture it!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Don't you see. The guys that stands away from their feminine side the most and keeps showing it are the ones who really are gay but just haven't admitted it. You know homofobia, can't joke about femenine stuff and try womenclothes and on.

So... Larry is definatly gay, he just hasn't admitted it yet. He works hard not have to do it ever, as well, with longtime girlfriend and kids. He just lies to himself, poor boy... LOL

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

She thinks he is hot, but she also thinks he's gay. She said it was because of the way he was eyeing John Norris during their VMA interview. I am extremely offended
wink.gif

lol!!!!!!!!!!!! Even less Larry for me! I did happen to see Bono and Larry whispering a whole lot at the vma's -- SWEET NOTHINGS perhaps?! *innuendo* *conspiracy*

Larry being gay would be an extreme waste.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I'd like to thank you for letting me rub up against you!" ~Bono~

"I can't change the world
But I can change the world in me"

OMG-I am completely shocked and appalled!!!He certainly attracts attention from gay men(ex Boy George), and it's OBVIOUS why!!!

That man is quite possibly the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

And if he was gay, well, I volunteer to "convert" him!!!

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
And if he was gay, well, I volunteer to "convert" him!!!
I have to stop drinking things while I'm in PLEBA. The other day it was iced tea. Today Pepsi. I snorted it all up where it shouldn't be. well I didn't want to spit it out!!!! geez, I'm gonna get brain damage

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by mistyrose:
Larry is soo not gay. But I did love how he and Bono were just talking to each other, not minding anything else and then Edgey jabs Bono with his elbow to catch his attention that an interview is taking place. That was too cute.
smile.gif

I love that list of Bono's lovers...I have a feeling that by the time this thread gets to page two, it will be a lot longer.
that's the sweet nothings I was talking about! Did you see the bITTERNESS in Edge's eyes?! STOP TALKING, BONO. Most of all stop talking to *sob* Larry. Heheh poor Edgey is in pain.
THOU SHALT NOT USE MY BONO LOVER LIST AS A PERSONAL ACCESORY! or something like that.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Vienna:
She thinks he is hot, but she also thinks he's gay. She said it was because of the way he was eyeing John Norris during their VMA interview. I am extremely offended
wink.gif

I cannot help look at John Norris myself - and god knows I do not think he is attractive. It is his teeth and that hair. How the hell did he become a reporter with those god awful looks. Larry was looking at his teeth.

------------------
u2achtungbaby.homestead.com

Come on take me away
Come on take me home
Home again

Speaking of teeth and Larry......
myfriend Rachel once told me, "Oh, I think he is cute, but doesn't he have bad teeth?"Grrrrr
mad.gif

I had never heard such nonsense!!!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Speaking of teeth and Larry......
myfriend Rachel once told me, "Oh, I think he is cute, but doesn't he have bad teeth?"Grrrrr
mad.gif

I had never heard such nonsense!!!

Larry...bad teeth??? Hold me back, hold me back!!!
mad.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

**picturing April**
argue.gif

Yeah, I went easy on her, the poor girl doesn't understand why I am so U2 crazy, she had not seen a pic of them since JT!!! She likes BSB and stuff like that!!
redface.gif
I still don't understand that one!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

actually, i think adam kind of has bad teeth. but as they say in austin powers "you can have bad teeth and still be a sex symbol!"

------------------
Brought to you by the OTHER "creamy coated pop icon goddess."

Love,
Emily

"Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride."

Originally posted by madonna's child:
actually, i think adam kind of has bad teeth. but as they say in austin powers "you can have bad teeth and still be a sex symbol!"

LOL....doesn't he also say, "Do I make you horny baby?!"
wink.gif

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

I'm with MissZooropa. Larry is in denial. He's as gay as a daffodil!
biggrin.gif

Don't you see how much sense that makes? Look at all the Larry-lusting here. And women always fall for gay guys because they have nice hair and smell good.

I rest my case!

Originally posted by Klodomir:
I'm with MissZooropa. Larry is in denial. He's as gay as a daffodil!
biggrin.gif

Don't you see how much sense that makes? Look at all the Larry-lusting here. And women always fall for gay guys because they have nice hair and smell good.

I rest my case!
lol! Heck, I'd go shopping and to get a manicure with Larry! woo!

------------------
~*Mona*~

"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow."

Back
Top Bottom