My First U2 concert....best pics ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desacrator

Babyface
I went to the Vertigo SHow on Apr. 3, 2005 at Anaheim Arrowhead Pond, 15 mintes from where I live. I was so pysched to have gotten floor tickets, but too bad I didn't get into the ring. But luckily since we got there early, my friend and I were still able to be right outside the ring, so I got some close shots when Bono and Edge walked around.

This is my first time posting these pics anywhere, so please don't take credit for them, since I know a few of them are good! I know I'm a little crazy with Photoshop, but Im a business major at UCLA so thats just me being weird again, hehe.

I was just using a simple Canon digital camera with zoom, but I think I got carried away with zooming in all the way. I can count the freakin' hairs on Edge's arm for goodness sakes! But at least I found out that for Zoo Station, Edge plays on the neck pickup ( I play a lot of guitar) hehe

CopyofIMG_0155.jpg

CopyofIMG_0158.jpg

CopyofIMG_0160.jpg

CopyofIMG_0162.jpg

Last edited:
Chrisedge said:
It was April 1st or 2nd. Unless you saw some strange un-known show.

Yeah, you're right...I went to the Apr. 1 show, only the 3rd show ever of the Vertigo tour! How cool was that? But they totally ripped us by playing only 19 songs. The next day got like 21 or something.

Chrisedge said:
It was April 1st or 2nd. Unless you saw some strange un-known show.

Yeah, you're right...I went to the Apr. 1 show, only the 3rd show ever of the Vertigo tour! How cool was that? But they totally ripped us by playing only 19 songs. The next day got like 21 or something. And God Part III, they did not play Electric Co. at my show (big dissappointment!)

Back
Top Bottom