my dog has cancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i see that someone is reading this thread. :sad:

it has been a year since my dog was put to sleep and i still miss him. :(

:sad: I'm sorry about your doggie.

It's been 39 days since I put my kitty down. It feels like a lifetime though. :sigh:

Poor MVD...:hug:.

Losing a pet sucks. None of my dogs ever had cancer, just various other things that they had to be put down for. And I've lost other pets before, too (our fish, Fillet-O, died this past summer unexpectedly). It just plain sucks all around.

Your dog looked a sweetie, though...they brought you good times, and that's what matters.

If you want to talk or anything, though, I'm here, too.

I'm sorry to hear that about your dog. :( :sad:.

Angela

i'm sooooo sorry Iris :sad:
i did not see this until now...needless to say that this thread made me bawl my eyes out...everyone's stories about their pets..
hugs to you all :hug: :hug:

i'm now going to hug and kiss the crap outta my dog....i have a 6 year old Siberian Husky...and this thread made me love her that much more. :sigh:

I am deeply sorry to hear of about your Dog. Anyone that has lost a pet in the past or has been where you are now, on the threshold of losing him to cancer, can sympathise with you. I've been there hun and its ing tough, in every way imaginable, all I can say is even in this dire situation where every moment you spend with your pet is precious, look not on with sadness, but try and remember those wonderful times that you spent together. 13 years is a remarkable age for any dog to live and if your dog to speak back to you I'm certain he'd thank you for been part of his life and let's just hope that his departure from this world is a painless one. I hope that does'nt sound harsh - but we can't turn back time and at this moment in time our thoughts are with you and your pet dog....

I am deeply sorry to hear of about your Dog. Anyone that has lost a pet in the past or has been where you are now, on the threshold of losing him to cancer, can sympathise with you. I've been there hun and its ing tough, in every way imaginable, all I can say is even in this dire situation where every moment you spend with your pet is precious, look not on with sadness, but try and remember those wonderful times that you spent together. 13 years is a remarkable age for any dog to live and if your dog to speak back to you I'm certain he'd thank you for been part of his life and let's just hope that his departure from this world is a painless one. I hope that does'nt sound harsh - but we can't turn back time and at this moment in time our thoughts are with you and your pet dog....

I'm so sorry Iris.....

I am sorry Iris. Unfortunately, I never looked at the initial date when you posted the thread....but I managed to read through some replies after I posted and realised that your pet had passed on... Sorry hun...I hope you're doing ok and that somehow you've got another pet...

That's how I got over the loss of my Dog...not immediately but after a while I went a bought a puppy and I supose that's how life goes...somehow there'll always be a balance between sadness and happiness.

Back
Top Bottom