My cat even thinks this has gone too far!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
OK, guys...I seriously need mental help *gasp*
eek.gif
(Is anyone really that shocked?)

I am listening to the Joshua Tree at the moment, ISHFWILF. At the part when Bono's singing, "You broke the bonds and loose the chains" I got up to get a drink, but instead began singing the words to my cat who is sitting on the modem next to me. I did it though the way Bono was to Edge in the video, staring him down and all. Let me tell you, this cat gave me a look that could only say, "WTF is wrong with you?!?!?!?!?! I am a cat, not a goateed guitarist from that band you make me listen to all the time! And stop making fun of Bono-I love him!"

Help me girls....this will only get worse once the 3rd leg begins.

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

whatever you do -- don't give that cat a beanie!!!!! I know you're thinkin about it-- but DON'T!!!!!!!!
smile.gif
lol

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

I always try to make my cats and dogs wear my fly shades. *lol*
biggrin.gif

My dad's cat loves it when I sing...she always comes by me and starts rubbin' against me and purrin'...but if I did what you did, she'd probably bite my nose like she usually does when I tick her off.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Thanks for the support, girls!

I'm so happy I'm not alone in my "condition".

wink.gif

PS-I also tortured her Friday night when U2 was on the telethon by picking her up, dancing with her and going, "LOOOOOOK, that's Adam, Adam is cute, he loves spoons!!!"

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Thanks for the support, girls!

I'm so happy I'm not alone in my "condition".

wink.gif

PS-I also tortured her Friday night when U2 was on the telethon by picking her up, dancing with her and going, "LOOOOOOK, that's Adam, Adam is cute, he loves spoons!!!"
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That's a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

[/B]

OMG!

While I was going through U2 videos before, I made my mom's cat dance to "Discotheque". *lol* She didn't seem to mind though!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

LMAO, BC!

Well, Mia sometimes sings with Bono.
biggrin.gif

So it's true...cats are as crazy as their owners. LOL

------------------

~April~

Guggi (My beautiful gray cat) loves the album "October"
eek.gif
. I love to play it on rainy, cloudy or chilly days.

When he hears Gloria he starts to purr. We cuddle in bed and hear the entire album. I believe he loves it! (Maybe cuz' he doesn't have any other option, LMAO
biggrin.gif
)

------------------
Bono: Meet me at motel "Hawkmoon 269"

Gina-

Mia just told me she has found her equivalent of our U2God Tony.

LOL

Btw, she has begun to wear Fly shades like her mommy, talks incessantly at all hours of the night, and is bugging other cats in the neighborhood to contribute to a crusade for less fortunate cats called CatNip 2002.

biggrin.gif

*This will be the one random post Bono reads-I just know it*

redface.gif

------------------

~April~

Originally posted by Winter Halcyon:
He really got mad with me...
winnie.jpg

but now he is trying to act like a U2 member..
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Winter Halcyon (edited 09-24-2001).]

Lol!
biggrin.gif
I thought drawing cartoon Bono on the tips' jar at work was bad!

Back
Top Bottom