My cat... ate my hamster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry about your Hammy. We have a hamster named "Teddy Rosevelt", but we seem to always call him "Hammy", he's really sweet - he loves to run around in the bathtub - this keeps him safe, away from my Yorkie "Dugan" he's a natural ratter. Maybe you can let your next hamster have run of the bathtub. I really dislike cats!!:mad:

I always let them run in the bathtub lol! My cat didnt eat my hamster when i had it out playin, she got into the cage that didnt have a cover over it:( Cause my mom left the door open! And then shut the door with the cat in the room! I'll never forgive my cat though, not ever, I would forgive a dog cause... dogs are different, but not my cat, nu uh!

I'd be more mad at my mom than the cat - the cat has no control over it's instincts. It's stressful on both a cat and a hamster to be in the same house :sigh:

Still, I'm sorry you lost your hamsters :hug:

I was mad at my mom, but, my cat never seen my hamster that much, so... it couldnt have been that stressful, cause the door, has been always closed!

Yeah, blame your Mom, the cat didn't know any better. I was so worried the dog would eat your kittens, and it didn't happen but something did get eaten :sad: When animals who are prone to eat one another are in the same house, every precaution has to be taken. Good luck in the future with all your pets. :hug:

I know, my mom is so picky about how the house looks, taht she doesnt care about other things. It's so stupid! My dog tries to eat my cat though lol! It's kinda funny!

I hope she swats him across the nose and hisses!

I never liked it when people care more about how the house looks than the well being of animals and kids :tsk:

oh, my cat really gets him lol! It's funny! He yelped today lol! I was like SMUDGE HOW DARE YOU! and ran her out of my room, lol, but this hate for her will pass, and ill go on lovin her...

RIP to Bono:(
hamtaro03.gif

Back
Top Bottom