my buddys joinin pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
my buddy jay is joinin pleba , hes "freds red cap" and you gotta be nice to him cause sinse ive been here i think hes the first boy to join up to pleba
smile.gif

Originally posted by candys room:
my buddy jay is joinin pleba , hes "freds red cap" and you gotta be nice to him cause sinse ive been here i think hes the first boy to join up to pleba
smile.gif

My fiance reads here sometimes, but he never feels the urge to post.

Wonder why...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Well, Fred isn't the first "boy" on Pleba, but he's one of few...he may learn more about women here on Pleba than anywhere else. You want insights into the psyche of a woman...esp. a woman in love with U2? Step right up!
eek.gif

Seems to me (I'm generalizing here, girls) that we like our boys, HOT HOT HOT, very sexy, rather fashionable, cute, *snarly*, funny, a bit naughty, sweet, and SENSITIVE enough to write lyrics, play a chord or keep a rhythm that will tear your heart out!

If he's up for it...so are we!
wink.gif

disco

ohhh...Edgie Wedgie poo poo???
biggrin.gif

that's way cool.

is it one of THOSE kinds of crushes?? hee hee...

well, I have a "crush" on Ali, I guess...heh...

Originally posted by candys room:
of course hes up for it, anyway hes one of us already he has a crush on the edge :p

Yaaaaaaaay welcome to our humble PLEBA home
biggrin.gif
I hope you enjoy your stay *hugs*

BTW My boyfriend thinks PLEBA is scary lol he only comes here to see my stories and stuff like that
smile.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

Cool.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by UV2001 (edited 11-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by UV2001 (edited 11-12-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom