my adam clayton desktop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

auchtungally

The Fly
adamdesktop.jpg

I thought you all might want to see my adam desktop!

here it is!

I made it last night..

ho w do I do to show the whole desktop with everything on it? I have a cool one myself, and I'd like to share it with you.....

mjc said:
never mind...I got it...well here it is:

desktop.jpg

Wow I love this picture!! Would you mind uploading it? I'd love to have it as my desktop!:ohmy:

Here's mine btw, I found it on www.extimo.com and edited it cause I have a large screen:
desktop.jpg

Actually I've been using a lot of Stereophonics wallpapers lately.. (Kelly Jones :shifty:)

Lovely desktops everyone... some of you need to tidy up though :lol: I'd go nuts.

Here's mine here at work... Not quite Adam... :reject:

oqevr8.jpg

mjc said:
Especially for Advah..... the pic on my desktop:

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e44/joolymj/Coexist.jpg

PS: Advah, can you upload yours too? I like it......:wink:

Thanks!!!:drool: :drool:

You can find the wallpaper on www.extimo.com (two sizes). I don't post mine because I edited the size for it to fit my desktop, but if you prefer mine just give me a shout. :)

BTW @Crimson_Nails, if you want some Phonics wps (or have some to share), give me a shout too..:wink:

Carek1230 said:
All of these are very nice. :drool: I am keeping mine all to myself tho :wink: I have a different one at work than I do at home.

:wink: Same here...The one I got at home is really :shh: I had my buddie do some wicked photoshop on Ads:evil:

The one at work is so plain it is not worth posting:sigh:

Carmelu2fan said:

:wink: Same here...The one I got at home is really :shh: I had my buddie do some wicked photoshop on Ads:evil:

The one at work is so plain it is not worth posting:sigh:

I really like all of your desktop pics ladies:up:

Back
Top Bottom