Must See Movie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
I just saw a cute movie that is worth seeing! Its called "Crush" and it has Andie McDowall in it. It is absolutely hillarrious and sad and sweet all at the same time.

In case your wondering Im recommending it to the Pleba girls but guys you can see it to!

:lol:

Leave Suggestions for a Must See Movie in HERE!

I saw Vanilla Sky yesterday... Don't know if I would call it a must see, its kind of crazy... but entertaining. What I liked the best is that Wild Honey was playing in the background at one point... it was a very pleasant surprise because I didn't know that song was in the soundtrack! :cute:

My choice

I just saw "Signs" last night, definitely need to bring someone along so you can invariably bury your nails into their leg, arm, etc. Spooky! I kind of lost faith in M. Night Shamaylan after enjoying "The Sixth Sense" so much and then "Unbreakable" totally sucked, but he has redeemed himself with this one.
My all-time favorite movie is a couple years old, but I love it- "Office Space", a great comedy. Almost didn't watch it initially cuz Jennifer Aniston is in it, and I usually find her incredibly annoying, but she's not too bad in this one. The guys are hysterical, it's totally worth renting!

flaming june said:
I saw Vanilla Sky yesterday... Don't know if I would call it a must see, its kind of crazy... but entertaining. What I liked the best is that Wild Honey was playing in the background at one point... it was a very pleasant surprise because I didn't know that song was in the soundtrack! :cute:

:lol: I rented that movie and when the part with WH came on, I jumped up and ran screaming to my parents' room to tell my mom about it. :lol:

Hmmm...Some of my "must see" movies...

Well, I saw The Road to Perdition in the theatre a few weeks ago and that was really good.

Other favorites you might want to rent...

Stand by Me
Dogfight :happy:
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Dirty Dancing

...yeah, some of my faves...

LOL...bout Vanilla Sky...I saw it in the movie theatre and when Wild Honey came on, I started singing along.....loud....

Anywho...my list for must see movies, in no particular order:

John Q
Joyride
The Godfather (an all time favorite of mine)
oo ooo...yes I have to agree Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Being John Malkovich
High Fidelity (I have a huge love for John Cusack :drool:)

There is a WHOLE bunch more on that list

flaming june said:

LOL. Yeah I knew it was there, and I really want to see that movie because I havent had a chance too yet. Was the film any good?

You must watch Scooby Doo....I actually did know nothing about the cartoon but my friend suggested to watch it...and that was good. Also one of my favs. is The Spehere. I know it failed with the critics and stuff but I still like it. And there's the Godfather...I think someone mentioned it....or there's Star Wars... what a movie. And of course I mean the original trigoly...not this shit with lots of mistakes...what else?:.....hmmm....well Spiderman was good enough and uh I know: Needful things. Yeah with Max von Sydow and Ed HArris. That was also pretty good. I'll be back with some more.....

Chrissie Clayton said:
You must watch Scooby Doo....I actually did know nothing about the cartoon but my friend suggested to watch it...and that was good.

Really? I love the cartoon! Actually, I'm wearing a shirt today that says "Scooby Doo '02." Haven't seen the movie yet though.

I watched Sliding Doors the other night. It was quite good. :up:

I saw Signs the week it came out, it's the best movie I've seen in awhile. I'm looking forward to the fall/winter season. New LOTRs, new Bond movie (with Madonna cameo!), Gangs of New York... There are sure to be plenty more. The fall and holiday season is the best time for movies, cause of the Oscar race. :yes:

madonna's child said:
I watched Sliding Doors the other night. It was quite good. :up:

I saw Signs the week it came out, it's the best movie I've seen in awhile. I'm looking forward to the fall/winter season. New LOTRs, new Bond movie (with Madonna cameo!), Gangs of New York... There are sure to be plenty more. The fall and holiday season is the best time for movies, cause of the Oscar race. :yes:

Sliding Doors is quite good.

Also someone mentioned Scooby Doo - I wanna see that! lol. :rant: I havent been able to yet!

I LOVED I Am Sam-funny and :( at the same time. I haven't rented any in a while, so I have to catch up on what I've missed.

Movies in the theater recently that I liked..

My Big Fat Greek Wedding :laugh:

Road To Perdition

Signs

Bourne Identity was OK too

I don't think this summer was a very good one for movies..it's been such a long summer I can't even remember the early ones, other than Spiderman and Star Wars...I'm looking forward to White Oleander, Sweet Home Alabama, Gangs Of New York, and the new LOTR.

:happy: I also want to add...anything with Adam Sandler.

I :heart: Adam Sandler.

In two weeks they're going to have an "Adam Sandler Film Festival" here at school. :up:

wertsie said:
:happy: I also want to add...anything with Adam Sandler.

I :heart: Adam Sandler.

In two weeks they're going to have an "Adam Sandler Film Festival" here at school. :up:

Adam Sandler is great! I :heart: his movies! You're so lucky, my school never did anything exciting!

About A Boy with Hugh Grant...........Well, I haven't seen it.
And I don't know if it's any good (which is the whole point of the thread :shrug:), but
My friend saw it and reported back to me that a major portion of ZOO STATION is in it!!!!!
Hugh's supposedly listening to it driving or something.........
Anyhooooooooo...................
I'm ready I'm ready for the laughing gas :dance: :dance:
*see, I break into song and dance when I don't know what to say*

:up: Yes! Signs was very good...best movie I've seen in awhile.

:up: Also watched Sweet November recently and I agree that that one was very good too... had me balling like crazy but it was still a very good movie.

I have the (unwatched) I Am Sam DVD sitting on my kitchen table... *erised eyeballs the movie and debates whether she feels like crying tonight* :slant:

Not a movie, but I :heart: him anyway
*ok fine, I just like to post about him whenever I can*

CONAN O'BRIEN!!!!!!!!!!!

I loveth him!!!!
:heart: :love: :kiss: :heart: :love: :kiss:
He's Irish ya know:D

Siiiiiiiigns for
joaquin-ava.jpg
alone!!!! :D

Road to Perdition was greeeeeeeaaaaaat! (Jude = foyne).
I've wanted to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding for a while now, but just haven't for some reason.

mocool12 said:

I've wanted to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding for a while now,

OHHH OHH ME TOO!
I WANT TO SEE THAT!
I want to see GANGS OF NEW YORK too.............

Uhmmmmmm.........let me see..........
:shifty:Gosford Park was good.......if you like British films:shifty:

:sad:I still haven't seen Bourne Idenity with
:heart:Mr. Damon:heart:

ZooEuropa said:

Adam Sandler is great! I :heart: his movies! You're so lucky, my school never did anything exciting!

The only sucky thing is that my roommates don't like that kind of humor :)coocoo: )...But I guess that's okay...I can have my brother tag along!

ZooEuropa said:

LOL. Yeah I knew it was there, and I really want to see that movie because I havent had a chance too yet. Was the film any good?

Vanilla Sky was weird, but I liked it. I have an eccentric taste in films, so don't take my word for it...

Oh, and Office Space is one of the funniest movies I have seen in the past few years.

And I have to agree with the classics: Stand by Me and Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

The Lost Boys is hillarious!

Oh, and There's Something about Mary :lmao:

Well, don't get me started on movies!!!

Last edited:
Vanilla Sky was one of the weirdest movies that I have ever seen. To be honest I still dont get it. But I think part of it was bc I was halfway awake when I watched it!

Something about Mary is absolutely hillarious!

Oh any Jim Carrey movie is a must, that man is just so funny!

Back
Top Bottom