mum thinks Bono didnt expect brother in SW....(?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
:wave:

In The Sweetest Thing Video (which my mum absolutely loves!!!!!!!!! :happy:..) she keeps sayin that Bono is about to laugh when his brother walks in, almost like he didn't expect it to happen.

is this so?

Or is he just acting the part?

sorry if this has been discussed before, Im only quickly asking.........like a pronto!

:D:D:D:D:D

thanks.

I'm thinking he knew. Especially after watching The Making Of that video. There were so many things involved that had to happen at the exact right time. Maybe he just had to hold in his laughter since they pretty much had to film it all in one take :shrug:

Maybe they didn't tell him to get that suprised look on his face:)

...which one is his brother? Is he the one that comes up with the food at the end? Or is that someone completely different? Sorry...

yeah, now that I actually think about it, I agree, and I don't remember Norman being on the Making Of either... :scratch:

mad1 said:
LOVIN YOUR SIGGIE KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

brilliants! :up:

:hug:

Thanks Maddie :hug: It's so good to see you! :wave:

I had to change my sig, I was told it was too many k for the board :( Here it is so you can save a copy!

u2gif.gif

Awwwwwwww! Thanks U2Kitty! :hug:

:happy:

ach, listen ladies, dont worry abooot it.

Yea, it was rumoured around to be his brother but when I think about it, Norman is older, therefore would look older, and this guy didnt.

I guess I thought, even though it was all in 'one take', in case they had to re-do a couple of times cause it hadn't run smoothly....then when everything was running right, just as it was ending, the chef ran in unknown to Bono to make him laugh.

:shrug:

:D

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I'm thinking he knew. Especially after watching The Making Of that video. There were so many things involved that had to happen at the exact right time. Maybe he just had to hold in his laughter since they pretty much had to film it all in one take :shrug:
GAH I never saw the making of :drool:

kellyahern said:
There's a "making of" for the sweetest thing video!? :ohmy:

Please tell me more . . . . :help:

Yep. :yes:
I have it and the making of BD.

ST making of is funny....lots of goofing around it seems. It basically shows video of the video being shot.

One of my favorite bits is where Bono turns around to Ali and goes, "did you see that?" She hadn't been watching the playback of the video and was brought back to watching it by Bono asking if she saw it.
I love that bit and the part where Bono is making fun of the Boyzone guy on the cell phone. Heh.

eep said:

Yep. :yes:
I have it and the making of BD.

ST making of is funny....lots of goofing around it seems. It basically shows video of the video being shot.

One of my favorite bits is where Bono turns around to Ali and goes, "did you see that?" She hadn't been watching the playback of the video and was brought back to watching it by Bono asking if she saw it.
I love that bit and the part where Bono is making fun of the Boyzone guy on the cell phone. Heh.

Thanks eep!

Would anyone be willing to do a b & p for this? :) I would love to see it :love:

I have a few audio boots if anyone wants to do a trade too

Haha, Eep, I remember watching that tape...but I feel asleep on your bedroom floor before the BD one was over.... :yawn:

Isn't Ali a vegetarian? I always thought that that was why Bono reacted like he did when the chef came up with the rack of lamb.
I'm not sure who the chef is, but it's not Norman Hewson, maybe one of the chefs from Norman's restaurant or the Clarance?
I love that video, it's hilarious.

U2luv said:
Isn't Ali a vegetarian? I always thought that that was why Bono reacted like he did when the chef came up with the rack of lamb.
I'm not sure who the chef is, but it's not Norman Hewson, maybe one of the chefs from Norman's restaurant or the Clarance?
I love that video, it's hilarious.

Now THERE'S a theory that makes some sense! :up:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Haha, Eep, I remember watching that tape...but I feel asleep on your bedroom floor before the BD one was over.... :yawn:

Heh. We all fell asleep for what was about to happen....

....awwww look at you! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom