MTV Overdrive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank U so much for posting this I have never seen this before....
I love to hear him speak...he is so engaging and charming :drool:
Barrucca? the band they opened for in Boston, where are they now?

What an awsome interview.

Reeeally great stuff! But where's the Adam and Larry interviews they promised? :madwife:

Awesome clips nonetheless :yes: Thanks!

darn - that link doesn't work on macintosh.
mtv = lame.

I have digital cable, so I can get that on my tv. Can't wait to watch. Thanks.:wink:

That would rock if they came back in the summer. Maybe we will have something to look forward to. I'm not going to get all excited, though. Nothing is official.

Thank you so much for the link!

Bono is so cute, I love to see him speak :love:

Did you see the flight attendant with the short flowery skirt?:lol:

And Edge was right next to them the whole time reading the newspaper :laugh:
Oh and the end, Bono is so funny!

If they go back to the U.S, I'd travel to see them again

Great interview. Thanks for posting

*curses MTV*
Detecting OS...PC Users with Windows 95 or 98: you need to run Windows 2000 or Windows XP to use MTV Overdrive.

BILL GATES I HATE YOU !!! I HAVE FUCKING WINDOWS ME AND IT SUCKS!

:wink: I mean, iTunes won't work.. this won't work... *tears hairs out of head* and my parents refuse to take windows 2000(our pc will die of xp)

*sigh*

Hm. I just did it and it came up no probs. <?>

And what's this "not available in your territory"? WTF? I've never heard that before. I'm sorry....:sad:

i dont have macroemdia flash player... if i click download, (which i have a gazillion times) it freezes my comp completley. :(

Bugger and be damned. :madspit: to macromedia flash player.

Here's a picture of him from it, looking very emphatic.

BonoTRL.jpg

I just noticed that this show is on again here at 9:30 in the morning or something like that....

Babydoll, here's a consolation prize. I feel bad that I'm ill-equipped and inept and can't download and upload this!

bonoTRL2.jpg

Bono tongue! :wink:

Galeongirl said:
*curses MTV*
Detecting OS...PC Users with Windows 95 or 98: you need to run Windows 2000 or Windows XP to use MTV Overdrive.

*sigh*

I feel your pain Galeongirl. My computer w/XP is in the shop and I've had to use a really old Windows98 computer that can't even keep up with my typing and takes forever to even load a page. (but, I'm happy to have at least this much):wink:

sue4u2 said:

I feel your pain Galeongirl. My computer w/XP is in the shop and I've had to use a really old Windows98 computer that can't even keep up with my typing and takes forever to even load a page. (but, I'm happy to have at least this much):wink:

technology is a bitch sometimes... ><
luckily we have these screencaps :drool: Bonotongue.. *joins babydoll on the floor*

Back
Top Bottom