MTV Jammed stills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recorded the 3 hour block of videos between 3:00 and 6:00 am the day after it went on rotation and caught it. If you have MTV2, I think it plays in the Rock Videos hour.

Good luck!

I just caught it a few minutes ago! :hyper:

Here you go Kiran. :D

kiransign6ox.jpg

:applaud: Awesome stills!

I'm so glad some Interferencers got on this and in the Vertigo video!!

QUEENBEE :applaud: I am so grateful you did this. I was resorting to taking digital stills w/ my camera of my tv!!! It works (great shots of me that week by camera/tv from Today show & Macy's parade that week) but these are AWESOME>>>>>no comparison.

I got several off here of me (one of me in background with Bono on stage, too!) Same image---we are together. Exactly what I wanted. You ROCK!

Anybody have a video capture of the broadcast????

I have no MTV, and going CRRRAZZYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Question: This MTV Jammed, was it just the show? Where are those pictures of the band members with their names on the screen from? And was it the show on MTV like the one they have at u2exit.com?

I hope not. :scratch:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Question: This MTV Jammed, was it just the show? Where are those pictures of the band members with their names on the screen from? And was it the show on MTV like the one they have at u2exit.com?

I hope not. :scratch:

The first few minutes of MTV Jammed was footage of the band in the flatbed truck cruising around New York. That's where the pictures of the band members with their names on the screen are from. Not sure about the last question... I can't get u2exit.com to work properly for me.

Hope that helped, Pedro! :p

The show was great--but there were so many commercials --I finally got to see the longer version of the IPOD Vertigo commercial though.

:yes:

Am fully aware of it and still not quite believing it. Though I did put some effort into it :wink: Not that I was alone in that or anything.

*sighs*

I'm never gonna be that close again am I. :|

since i live in Canada..i don't get mtv...so can someone please post the file up? the yousendit.com..way? please??

YES PLEASE!!!......For those of us in Canada!..And those who are unable to torrent.?!

bono=genius said:
since i live in Canada..i don't get mtv...so can someone please post the file up? the yousendit.com..way? please??

Right,
Sorry for all the Guinness talking on that last quote, but what I meant to say was:

Who has a good copy, for those of us not always capable of watching MTV (USA)????????
drool: :drool: :drool:

PLEEEEAAAZZZZEEEE!!!

bono=genius said:
:

Back
Top Bottom