Mrs. Edge's dance debut!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Even though Mrs.Edge has been somewhat absent from Pleba lately (she's been extremely busy), her BIG belly dancing debut is tomorrow night!!! (or so I've been told) I thought it might be nice to send her some Pleba good luck wishes the way only Pleba girls can!!

You go girlie - One look at you and Edge will say "Morleigh WHO???"
biggrin.gif

(Pleba smilies)
invasion.gif

GOOD LUCK, JESS!!! YOU'LL BE AWESOME!!!

yelclap.gif

Good luck, my fellow primate! I am sure that you dance more gracefully than I as an ape do. I commend you on your dedication to all things U2-ey in nature and hereby present you with:

*Royal Order of the Banana*

------------------
"You might say I'm the 'top banana'!" ~ myself

Good luck!!! I wish I could be there... but sadly I can't. Next time though!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

You'll definately be better than that so-called bellydancer in Sudbury!!! So don't worry!
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Originally posted by Ana:
I wish you the greatest luck, Jess (yeah, like you'll need it!)
smile.gif

jobelly-3.gif

Jessica, you should check out www.shira.net
I know you'll love it!

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs*

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOD LUCCCCCCCCCCK JEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK JESS!
I wish I could be there to see!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

JESS!!!!

Shake them hips, girl!
wink.gif

They were teaching belly dancing in the lobby of my building tonight and I thought of you and how lucky you are to even be near a U2 tribute band!
biggrin.gif

Good luck! Go out there and wow them!
biggrin.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

i know you will be fantastic jess!!
xyxthumbs.gif

best of lucK to you!!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
lost on a silent planet
two lone, rising stars
locked in a silent planet
so close and yet so far...

You'll be great, Jess!!! Good luck!!!

smile.gif
cool.gif
smile.gif
cool.gif

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

WOOHOO!! Good luck, Jess! I know you will dance wonderfully.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Good Luck Jess!! You are going to rock the house.

Don't worry fellow Pleban's. I have my camera loaded with a full roll of film, so soon you will all get to see Jess's belly dancing debut!!

Doppelganger. I am so sad that you aren't coming. I soooooo wnated to meet you!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Wow, wow, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU you guys! What an AWESOME surprise!!!

I think I am going to cry!!! This is sooooo sweet! Even though I wish you were all coming, I know you will be there in spirit with me. I promise to write and tell you all about how it went.

It really has been such an enormous honour to work with this band, this is one of the best things I could ever have done. You'll be glad to know that I arranged a special sparkly #7 shirt for my "other edgie" (the one in this band)! lol! Now if I could just organize some bedazzled pants.....

Thank you again you guys, you are truly the nicest group of friends anyone could have.

((((((((((((((((PLEBA)))))))))))))))))))

Whoo-hooh, go for it Mrs Edge!!!!

Good luck for tonight and remember, go to, be seen and when Edge sees you on video, make sure u mesmerize him in a costume like this!!!!

dolphina03.jpg

GOOD LUCK FOR TONIGHT SWEETIE!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

We Want Photos!!!!!!!!!!!
We Want Photos!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Edge, have a wonderful time tonight! I'm sure you'll be great! And I can't wait to read how everything went--you're all going to have so much fun!
Diane
*wishing she lived near Toronto instead of on Long Island*

Originally posted by Ana:
Why the fuck I'm feeling so excited about this event? I feel like I was the one dancing for the gig

You think that you are excited?? You should see me. I am sitting in my desk at work grinning like an idiot, playing game after game of solitaire to help make my day go faster!!

I wish that all you PLEBA girls could come, and then we could have a PLEBA party. Jess, Icelady, and I will think of the rest of you!!

Kel

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

I already told this to Icelady.... but I'll just remind you..... DON"T FORGET THE CROTCH SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Good luck Jess. You are going to rock. Can't wait for your report and the piccies.
smile.gif

*puts hand on Jess' head to stop her from giving Brady April's number*

Woman, you gotta give it to him yourself
tongue.gif

(((hugs))) and I wish you would!

Spinny, the camera is ready ready ready and well it's not aimed yet but it's ready! Arun - look out!!! PLEBA is coming
biggrin.gif

Good luck!!
I know you'll do great! I wish I could go, but as all other PLEBAns I'll be there in spirit. Can't wait to see pics!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in
eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star
in our hand and melting like a snowflake."
--Marie Beyon Ray

Back
Top Bottom