More U2 animated gif's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lise

Acrobat
In the stillness of the evening, when the sun has
I've made some more gif's and like I said earlier feel free to use them if you want to in your sig. If anyone wants just a gif of a series of pictures post the pics or email me Selilise@aol.com and as soon as I can I'll get back to you. I have these folllowing videos in which I can make a gif of any clip that you want me to:
Beautiful Day
Beautiful Day (France)
Elevation
Spanish Eyes
Walk On (Brazil)
The Ground Beneath Her Feet

Thanks to Kristie again for letting me use her stills.

As suggested by Kristie, Bono and Edge in TGBHF.

Attachments

• a tgb.gif
    a tgb.gif
    83.5 KB · Views: 607
Those are great Lise!

Could you do Larry's "blink sequence" from UTEOTW? I only have 3 stills... Here they are anyway.

Attachments

• blink1.gif
    blink1.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 380
I have to change my sig into this image. When I watched Beautiful Day and the camera did this to Bono I remembered that in the 2001 Grammy's Bono pushed the camera away or the camera moved away from Bono like so. It's special to me because it reminds me of that performance at the Grammy's in which after watching them perform I became a fan.

Attachments

• a b day b man.gif
    a b day b man.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 2,002
Wow Lise, these are so great! I want to use them all! :)

I do have a request...it's kind of strange so bear with me :)

is there a way that you can combine the two gifs of the ATYCLB icons into one...but make them the size of the second one you posted? I would like to use them as my buddy icon for AIM, but it only allows you a certain size image or gif in there... (if it's any help, it says the maximum size allowed is 7168 bytes)

If this is impossible or improbable then don't worry about it...it's really not that big of a deal...I just figured since you asked and since you are such a wiz with the gif making.... ;)

*runs back to stare at the pretty gifs*

Woo hoo!!!!!! I figured out how to do it!!!!!

Okay, it's not that exciting...I just grabbed somethin' quick to try it out!

Bono.gif

hippyactress said:
Wow Lise, these are so great! I want to use them all! :)

I do have a request...it's kind of strange so bear with me :)

is there a way that you can combine the two gifs of the ATYCLB icons into one...but make them the size of the second one you posted? I would like to use them as my buddy icon for AIM, but it only allows you a certain size image or gif in there... (if it's any help, it says the maximum size allowed is 7168 bytes)

If this is impossible or improbable then don't worry about it...it's really not that big of a deal...I just figured since you asked and since you are such a wiz with the gif making.... ;)

*runs back to stare at the pretty gifs*

I'm going to try now.
Bonochick Congrats! It's addicting.

Back
Top Bottom