More U2 animated gif's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey guys these are awesome! I already talked to Bonochick about it and she said she didn't mind if I put them on my website for everyone to see and share. What do you all think?

The *only* problem is that if everyone links from my site their sig file, it'd crash the site :| but people seem to be doing fine w/o linking to it now so maybe it'd be okay?? Other than that I'd love to host them for everyone.

Lemme know :D Olive

testing

hugs.gif

Last edited:
oliveu2cm said:
hey guys these are awesome! I already talked to Bonochick about it and she said she didn't mind if I put them on my website for everyone to see and share. What do you all think?

The *only* problem is that if everyone links from my site their sig file, it'd crash the site :| but people seem to be doing fine w/o linking to it now so maybe it'd be okay?? Other than that I'd love to host them for everyone.

Lemme know :D Olive

Hey Olive, that's a great idea. However, I wasn't able to put the .gif file on my sig without linking, I had to link from the post to my sig.

CMM said:

I used unFREEz (I think that's it.) Really simple.
I can't seem to find the link for it, but someone pointed it out to me at CNet.com.
It's only 19.5 k... Smaller than some of the images it makes!
Oh, duh, here it is... :-D
http://www.whitsoftdev.com/

Thanks so much for posting that link! I already made one:

Attachments

• missionpossible.gif
    missionpossible.gif
    54.1 KB · Views: 141
DRAT all you talented Plebites!!! You forced me to scroll through....all...17....pages....of this thread!!!!! :eek: Wow!! You are all SO creative, these gifs are FABU!!! And now....they've all been stolen. By me. Neener neener.

OMD. THIS ONE about sent me....well, over the Edge of course!!!

Edge.gif

*dr:drool::drool:l* *dr:drool::drool:l* *dr:drool::drool:l*

JUST LOOKIT THOSE ARMS!!!! This was THE video that turned me into an Edge freak Lo, those many moons ago....sigh....

*goes off to watch gif over...and over...and over...*

thanks girls!!! You all RAWK!!! ;)

flaming june said:

Thanks so much for posting that link! I already made one:
Heh, no prob.
Looks like you figured out the timing thing allright... Took me a few tries to figure out the fewer pics you have, the more you have to delay it... (like, 30-40 for four pics, about 15-20 for about 12 caps or so for a bit from a video...)

Attachments

• edgedancing15.gif
    edgedancing15.gif
    268.6 KB · Views: 163
You are starting to scare me...

This thread is *17* pages long?!?! I think that's a forum record!

:eek:

The last time I looked at this thread it was at 5 pages! :shocked:

I needed to upload this somewhere so I could use it:

Attachments

• throughtheyears.gif
    throughtheyears.gif
    181.5 KB · Views: 2,758
adamswildhoney said:
I like that one of larry! Do u have one of Adam? If I knew how to make gifs I would make one but I dont know how!:|

Hey! I could make one of Adam for you, but I don't have many pics of Sparky by himself. If you e-mail them to me, or post them, then we're all set. My e mail is: abs@isla.net

Stories for Boys said:
*cough* ellen needs to post her 2 cause they're awesome *cough*

*cough* if ellen posts her 2 her computer will go into cardiac arrest cause they be's fooking huuuuuuge *cough*

Ultraviolet Light said:

*cough* if ellen posts her 2 her computer will go into cardiac arrest cause they be's fooking huuuuuuge *cough*

*cough* even if you just attach them? *cough*

This weekend I finally had time to make some gifs, and I thought I'd share them with you all. Sorry if some of these are repeats- I just picked some scenes I thought were fun. But the more the merrier, right?

All of these are also in a bigger size, but I didn't want to post them because some of the files get pretty big. You can find the big versions I've made here (the small ones are there too): http://www-personal.umich.edu/~rschinde/animated gifs/

fastminiwords.gif

miniEBTTRTbono.gif

miniEBTTRTbono2.gif

miniEBTTRTlarry.gif

miniMW.gif

minibonodisco.gif

Okay, I've never done this before, going back in the vault and bumping an old thread, but this one truly deserves to see the light of day again. You tech girls rock!!!

And Bonochick, this is so, so, so, so, so fab!!!!!!!

Edge.gif

dsmith2904 said:
Okay, I've never done this before, going back in the vault and bumping an old thread, but this one truly deserves to see the light of day again. You tech girls rock!!!

And Bonochick, this is so, so, so, so, so fab!!!!!!!

Edge.gif

I glad you *bumped* it! I've never seen it before. That was fun looking at all of them!

Back
Top Bottom