More U2 animated gif's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay...I lied...*lol*

But I just HAD to make this "one"....;)

BonoOne.gif

Glad you like them, Tabby! :)

I use Ulead's PhotoImpact Gif Animator...I didn't even realize I had it on my computer. *lol* I take screen shots from vids that are online, crop them down to the same size, and piece the gif together with the program. It's addictive! I was up until 4 a.m. last night. *lol*

Thanks so much Lise! Unfortunately, it's still too large to put as a buddy icon :(

I'm sending you all the ATYCLB icons that I have...they are pretty small, and I think they are all the same size...

Thank you so much for all the work, they really are lovely! :)

Wow, Lies! Those are all great!

Oh, and that reminds me of something I've been wondering about...

You know that screen capture thing you can download at the U2 Boudoir? Is that what you use to make captures of the videos at U2.com?

Because I have screen capture equipment where you can capture from a VCR, but, as you can tell from the caps on my website, they're kind of crappy!

To capture a screen, just do Alt+Print Screen when the video is playing (I like to pause the vid first to make certain what shot I am getting). Then, paste it as a new image into a photo editing program. You can crop and resize it as needed, and then you save it. Keep doing this until you get a good sequence of pictures. Then, you need a gif animator program (I use Ulead PhotoImpact Gif Animator) and put the pics together.

Hope that helps!

mmm.... let's see how this works...

Attachments

• animation2.gif
    animation2.gif
    73.7 KB · Views: 225
These are awesome! :happy: :up: What excellent additions to our PLEBA collections! :D

Watches Bono in One and Stuck and, *THUD!* :drool:

These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

If one of you have any spare time, I have a couple requests!!!!
Could you please do the puppy dog puppet sequence from ST!!!!!????!!!!! And from "I Will Follow" (studio version 1980).... a gif of Bono dancing like a crazy fool.... and of when they close up on his face during "Your eyes, they make a circle...."

I have the screen caps if you need them!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bono: :bono: :bono:

Last edited:
help

wow, you girls rule!!!! The only problem is that I can't figure out how to add an image to my signature. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Re: help

ILuvLarryMullen said:
wow, you girls rule!!!! The only problem is that I can't figure out how to add an image to my signature. Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Right-click and click Properties on the image you want to use. (to be more courteous, upload it to your own account on some free webhost) Copy the URL, and put this in your sig:

Put the URL of the image between the tags. Remember to take ALL of the spaces out and add the / at the end of the second tag, or it won't work.

I know you can upload one right into your signature using the signature editor, but I haven't figured it out myself yet..

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
To capture a screen, just do Alt+Print Screen when the video is playing (I like to pause the vid first to make certain what shot I am getting). Then, paste it as a new image into a photo editing program. You can crop and resize it as needed, and then you save it. Keep doing this until you get a good sequence of pictures. Then, you need a gif animator program (I use Ulead PhotoImpact Gif Animator) and put the pics together.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, Bonochick!

It works...Only problem is my computer kind of freezes every time I do it!:huh:

Re: Re: help

elevatedmole said:

I know you can upload one right into your signature using the signature editor, but I haven't figured it out myself yet..

When you are in edit profile and in the section that says signature. Click the link to Signature Editor and it gives the option of uploading a small image. Gifs won't upload :( so if you want one a gif in your sig, just use the

Bonochick said:

Hope that helps!

:huh:

<------too old for such newfangled gadgets LOL . I am techologically impaired. Thank goodness I have you girls to make lots of pretty goodies! :)

Back
Top Bottom