More U2 animated gif's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PaleBlueDot said:

Should I take it down?

Unfortunately, the kilobyte size of that gif is extremely large. You should find a different image for your sig. Sorry! :(

Oh...also...

If anybody wants to save any of the gifs I made, I would suggest doing so. I am no longer a student at the college's whose server I uploaded those all too. Eventually, my account there will be deleted, and all will be lost.

Bonochick said:
Oh...also...

If anybody wants to save any of the gifs I made, I would suggest doing so. I am no longer a student at the college's whose server I uploaded those all too. Eventually, my account there will be deleted, and all will be lost.
:shocked: Who will host Thrusting Bono then? :shocked:

:sad:i miss my old signature gif...but it's so huge that i can't have it anymore :sad:

for old time's sake..i'll post it again..:sad:

it's too big to even attach! *weeps*

can we have "moving sig 101?" I have not a clue how to do this. anyone want to share your magic?

speak slowly and clearly. I don't understand fancy computer talk.

i've got a question on screen captures....now take into account that i know NOTHING on the subject.

alt+printscreen while pausing a video in windows media player: copies into paint and i can crop out the media player to just have the image, save it and then upload it into snapfish. just like was described.

same thing with the dvd player: black screen. while dvd player is running the proper cpoied image shows up. why? where does it go when the dvd player is off?

FallingStar said:

:shocked: Who will host Thrusting Bono then? :shocked:

I will! I will! :wave:

I've been thinking of setting up a special account just for the girls who need their sigs and avatars hosted, or a special pic posted. Then everyone here could use it! :)

This is a BIG Bump. I've been working on some gifs. Well, here they are.

bad.gif

macarena.gif

u2granny - :applaud:

How can I ever thank you? You've given us Jt Bono, nipple-bearing Bono :wink: and Lemon Bono. EXCELLENT!:up:

I really was never a gif person - but I'm fast turning into one.

To everyone's hard work and thoughtfulness in this thread to post your gifs - :bow:

YEA....BONO and the BEACHBALL! :up:

How better can you get?

Thanks again, u2granny, for brightening up my day. :wink:

Your gifs are TRULY GIFTS.......:hug:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Back
Top Bottom