More U2 360° Tour 2011 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Bono's tambourine in the background and he was using one in a recent video. What does it mean? Which songs use a tambourine? :hmm:

Well he used it for All Becuase of You during the vertigo gigs, but I think he uses it now for the acoustic songs which they rehearse, like stuck and IALW.
And it has shiny things on it, so yeah its to amuse him as well :wink:

Is she reminding him of the lyrics? :lol:

No, he asked her to read a poem in Spanish written by Chilean poet Violeta Parra which was sung by the late Argentinian singer Mercedes Sosa. He paid homage to them... :applaud:

One more of my pics...memories of AB...

SAM_0584.jpg

the closest I could be to Mr C...bugger!

SAM_0578.jpg

bonoedge_brazil1_640.jpg

Purdy picture from U2.com, Finally giving the fans what they want :sexywink:

Ohh look at Bono's ass!! :drool:

Sorry Edge... You always look good though. :up: :)

Yeaa they are treating the fans better! (Sounds like the petition is working..) And they're airing the Sao Paulo concert live on Wednesday! :D

I took a few hundred pics at the past two Sao Paulo Shows. I've uploaded most of them to picasa. You're invited to check them out or post some of them if you like any. :wave:

U2-Sao Paulo I (Saturday Night)

U2-Sao Paulo II (Sunday Night)

DANG!!! I only looked at the 1st night's pics, but I'm guessing you were right in the middle of the pit and that you're pretty tall. Am I right? It looks like you had a great view of EVERYTHING on stage and on the outer catwalk! Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom