MORE Slane pics!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
YEAH!!! Ladies, these pictures are great!!
u2_16.jpg

u2_07.jpg

u2_19.jpg

Yeah Gina I know!! I wish they had more of Edge, but most of 'em are Bono. Not that I'm complaining!! But this one TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR THE LACK OF EDGE SHOTS!!!!!!
u2_49.jpg

I mean, holy crap!!!! Thank you whoever took that pic!!!
Here's more:
u2_48.jpg

u2_02tn.jpg
well, you can KIND of see Larry...
-I don't know why it's coming out so small, sorry!

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 08-30-2001).]

OK GIRL-that is downright CRUEL!!! I am supposed to be concentrating here!! BOOTYLICIOUS!!! And that Bono pic w/ that "neck" close-up-Good God! that should be a new thread-who has the most "edible" neck.

*extremely distracted by that view of Edge*

I know I know, I'm evil!!! But I'm almost done, I swear!! I found more shots of Edge!!
u2_61.jpg

u2_65.jpg

u2_66.jpg

*is extremely grateful for photographers*
That man is freakin' sexy as hell!!!

Ok, last ones. First, here is a very nice butt shot of Bono:
u2_67.jpg

Yes, that was nice. But it pales in comparison to this next shot, which I craftily saved for last. Ladies, remember that little thread about what's in Bono's pants? Well, um, yeah. Just look at this:
u2_40.jpg

Molly- who feels dirty...but in a good way.
biggrin.gif

OK, that's IT-you are SATAN!!! Something about that angle just sets my mind a wanderin.....

*Gina takes all of Edge's jeans and shrinks them in the dryer so they're even tighter*

OK, I'm ruined for the rest of the day now! Either my eyes are deceiving me, or something is "very visible" there!
u2_40.jpg

*right now I'm just "grateful" Larry was behind those drums so I can get through the rest of the day*

Thanks Molly for those yummy pics!

OK, if you guys think those photos of bono's, um, pants are bad, wait until you see these 2 photos that i have copies of. one of my friends took them at the 2nd london show, and we have since dubbed them the "happy bono" photos. you can LITERALLY see everything.... i wish i had a stupid scanner so that you guys could see them! is it possible to go to a kinko's and scan photos? there's one right near my apartment- i'll go right after work, and then post the "happy bono" photos tomorrow. you guys are gonna die when you see them.... LOL!
wink.gif

OMG ALMIGHTY! These are some down right awesome pictures! Thank you so much! **snag.

Ally, you can have Kinkos scan pics for you to a floppy disk then put em in your comp when you get home.

biggrin.gif

------------------
Got The Swing Got The Sway
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

LOL, Gina! yeah, you'll want to see these...
smile.gif
i hope the copy store is still open when i get home!! (btw, awakening is the one who took these "happy bono" photos- i guess she somehow managed to tear her camera away from edge for a few seconds, and came away with some rather *interesting* shots of the b-man....)

thanks for the advice, SG! i'll try my hardest to get them scanned tonight, and then i'll post 'em first thing tomorrow....
smile.gif

Originally posted by Ally:
OK, if you guys think those photos of bono's, um, pants are bad, wait until you see these 2 photos that i have copies of. one of my friends took them at the 2nd london show, and we have since dubbed them the "happy bono" photos. you can LITERALLY see everything.... i wish i had a stupid scanner so that you guys could see them! is it possible to go to a kinko's and scan photos? there's one right near my apartment- i'll go right after work, and then post the "happy bono" photos tomorrow. you guys are gonna die when you see them.... LOL!
wink.gif

ACK! you can't tease us like that! can't wait to see the pics
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Your pics are *interesting* to say the least!
biggrin.gif
Sexy Bono!
biggrin.gif

Here's one more from Slane
smile.gif

FB29102.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Yeeaahhh Ally!!! You'd best post them soon! Man, now I'll be up all night, and I probably won't go to class tomorrow, it's terrible what you've done to me here.
Heh heh, thanks U2kitten!
wink.gif

Oh, BEHAVE girls!
wink.gif
smile.gif

HOT Bono! Down rabid she-wolves!

Ever wonder why Adam is holding his bass carefully over his, er, 'area' in that pic? He didn't want any pics like that of him on the internet! LOL!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

NOOO! My precious thread is falling to the bottom! *struggling* I...will, save...you!! Ah, there. LOL Samantha, judging by his infamous AB pic, I don't think Adam would mind so much!
wink.gif

has anybody seen any Larry pics from Slane. He was there, I saw him, but where are the pics
eek.gif

and only one Adam pic *sniff*

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

OMG, YOU GUYS ARE KILLIN MEEEEEEE!!!!
biggrin.gif

Great pics, and Ally (Ali??) cannot WAIT for the Happy Bono piccies...I'm already blushing...

thanks for all of these gals...I almost feel like I was there...um...nah. Not really.
frown.gif

disco

Originally posted by Ally:
OK, if you guys think those photos of bono's, um, pants are bad, wait until you see these 2 photos that i have copies of. one of my friends took them at the 2nd london show, and we have since dubbed them the "happy bono" photos. you can LITERALLY see everything.... LOL!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom