More new pics of Bono- at "My Kingdom" movie premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bammo2 said:

:D

well, I've been thinking about this one and the only person the blonde bird looks like that I can think of is Lorraine Pilkington - she's this actress who was in Human Traffic (UK film) and Monarch of the Glen (UK TV series)

I could be completely wrong, but I reckon it looks like her:

http://www.newtonmore.com/monarch/pilkington.htm

Ah well, I tried...........

Lu
:)

Looks like her. Well who ever she is . . . she's so damn lucky to be strutting down the street with Bono!!!!
:dance: :bono:

teehee said:

Well, then she will be called bi... :silent:

You may be right. Look what a girl on Zootopia posted about an encounter with her :ohmy:

SHE IS THE WORST PERSON ON EARTH,AND I ALMOST CRY WHEN I HAVE SEEN HER AGAIN.It?s a long story...

In 1995 in July,there was a party in the Kitchen.I was in Dublin and I got tickets. Bono and Edge were inside with me BUT IN THE PRIVATE ROOM AND I DIDN?T SEE THEM.I went to the toilet.AND I FOUND THIS GIRL,NOT KNOWING WHO SHE WAS. She listened to me talking and she said to me in a perfect spanish.. aRE YOU SPANISH? and we talked a bit cause I was surprised...she spoke spanish perfectly but she was irish!! and then I SAW ON HER A KIND OF VIP PASS.AND I SAID TO HER...

"OMG,YOU CAN GO INTO THE PRIVATE ROOM!! She told me that no way,that she was a waitress..and I was begging her to go both of us to the private room and that she took me where Bono was then the bodyguard would let me in ...but she was saying all the time she was a waitress..

And I left at 4 in the morning and I didn?t see Bono or Edge...

THE FOLLOWING BLOODY MORNING I LOOK TO THE NEWSPAPERS AND I FIND THIS GIRL HOLDING BONO,SITTING BETWEEN EDGE AND BONO!! The papers said she was an irish actress.... WELL,THE ROLE OF BAD PERSON DESERVES AN OSCAR,SO SHE may be an actress,yeah. That girl is stupid,I have to say.

Found 2 more

390254t.jpg

390283k.jpg

:love: :flirt: :kiss: :sick: :drool: :heart:

What a THUDWORTHY pic!! He's gorgeous!! :drool:

It looks like a bigger version of the pic where he's looking at the weird haired woman. I could tell he looked hot there so I cut him out and blew him up but he blurred! I am so happy this pic surfaced! Thank you Savannah and thank you bammo! How did you get the writing off his face??!!

U2Kitten said:

What a THUDWORTHY pic!! He's gorgeous!! :drool:

It looks like a bigger version of the pic where he's looking at the weird haired woman. I could tell he looked hot there so I cut him out and blew him up but he blurred! I am so happy this pic surfaced! Thank you Savannah and thank you bammo! How did you get the writing off his face??!!

I photoshopped it. Never tried it before but I quite enjoyed in-depth playing around with bono's face :love:

Glad to be of assistance

I may have to go and photoshop a few more pictures of bono - I'm already missing my up-close experience with his head.....:tongue: :drool:

Lu

bammo2 said:

I photoshopped it. Never tried it before but I quite enjoyed in-depth playing around with bono's face :love:

Glad to be of assistance

I may have to go and photoshop a few more pictures of bono - I'm already missing my up-close experience with his head.....:tongue: :drool:

Lu

Oh what a labor of love! ;)

Could you please tell me how to do it? I just started working with adobe and have no idea how do begin to do that. What did you click? I want to start doing this too, thanks for any advice. You can PM me if you want!

Back
Top Bottom