more new Bono pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
bono-missfantasias1.jpg

bono-missfantasias3.jpg

bono-missfantasias4.jpg

http://www.showbizireland.com/news/november04/30-u2169.shtml

My heart stopped for a minute when I saw this story on Interference's front page. I thought Bono had gotten caught buying something IN the sex shop. Now that would make for some interesting publicity. (And keep PLEBAns daydreaming for a good week.)

BTW, I really hate his haircut when its not properly styled. He looks like some crazy person. But that jacket is pimp!

Oh, and hi Kitty! :wave:

Hi :wave: Sorry, I hadn't seen this was on the news forum. Oh well, it belongs here! :lol: I like his hair, especially windblown. Judging by his face, I shudder to think how old he'd look with it short and grey :scream: I hope he will shave the grey beard stubble. But he looks sexy!

Poor guy, he probably wasn't expecting to be photographed :hug: I'd hate to think how I would look if someone just randomly snapped a picture of me while I go about my weekend :reject:

But I actually like the hair too :lol: In the second pic, his hair looks better than the girl with her back towards the camera :lol:

First thought that came to my mind, was he coming out of that boutique or just walking by. I don't think he looks terrible, although he isn't looking his best either. Also, I think it is great to see a celebrity go out walking without having to be surrounded by bodyguards. He seem like he doesn't even know he is a celebrity. He is so cool!

I think he looks sexy in a really mature, "wise" sort of way. I like these pix! He needs a facelift or whatever about like I need a hole in my head.

Last edited:
doctorwho said:
I like this picture of Bono:

2767311.jpg

What has this to do with the thread? Eh... just a new picture for me of Bono that I like. :yes:

Wow, that is great! It's kind of like the black and white RS portrait we all like so much (Kariann's sig, Neutral's avatar, at least the last time I looked) Thanks doctorwho, all new Bono pics are welcome here!

I just absolutely love these pixs - love the wind blown, messed up hair (nice red highlights btw) and that scruff...mmmm mmmm. :drool: That man just keeps getting better and better with age:sexywink:

*wipes drool off keyboard*

Ms. M said:
I just absolutely love these pixs - love the wind blown, messed up hair (nice red highlights btw) and that scruff...mmmm mmmm. :drool: That man just keeps getting better and better with age:sexywink:

*wipes drool off keyboard*

I believe that the 'highlights' are his real hair color. Hes a ginger minger, carpet dont match the drapes, ya know.
I wouldnt want Bono to get a face lift, his face and his lines tell a story,many stories. Erasing them would be kind of erasing history. Not that a nice trim and shave wouldnt hurt. I love seeing him as natural as possible, but no matter what, its still Bono, and no amout of surgery or hair dye will or should ever take that away.
Time wont leave him as he is, but time wont take the boy out of this man.
God, i love him so much.

clementine_rose said:
First thought that came to my mind, was he coming out of that boutique or just walking by. I don't think he looks terrible, although he isn't looking his best either. Also, I think it is great to see a celebrity go out walking without having to be surrounded by bodyguards. He seem like he doesn't even know he is a celebrity. He is so cool!

I agree, clementine rose. I love that Bono doesn't feel the need to go out in public looking like he just stepped out of a salon. He can be himself.

I don't think he looks old in these pictures, necessarily. I think he looks tired, though. He's been on the go at least since the Clinton Library opening, and probably even before then. So we should cut the guy some slack. :(

verte76 said:
I think he looks sexy in a really mature, "wise" sort of way. I like these pix! He needs a facelift or whatever about like I need a hole in my head.

I didn't say he needed a facelift. He's aging, we're all aging, it's a fact of life. It beats the alternative.

Back
Top Bottom