More fun from Malibu Bono Land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
This was on enjoyu2.com:

Top ten U2 action figures
10. Muscle-Bono with lifelike muscle tattoos and super swingin' mic stand!

9. Ultra-Edge with guitar rocket launcher and boomerang cowboy hat!

8. Spoon-Master Adam with Springfield spoon that transforms into nun-chucks!

7. Power-Blast Larry with missile launching drum set!

6. Mofo-Bono with quick double punch action!

5. Grunge-Edge with goatee and attack rings bearing the Achtung Baby U2 logo!

4. NewZooland Adam with real hangover sour face!

3. Excess-Larry with swiveling mic stand and laser drum sticks!

2. Fly vs MacPhisto Two-Pack! Let the REAL Bono win this epic battle for meglomania!

1. U2 POPMARTIANS - The band in encore POPMART outfits in flying Lemon Ball spaceship, with real sounds and lights from the tour!

AW you tricked me! I saw all those things and they were lame. I didn't find anything worth posting on that site. I WANT MORE MALIBU BONO!!!!

LMAO sorry!!! We need more help I guess

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-27-2001).]

x220866.jpg

Well, he's wet.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Originally posted by On The Edge:
x220866.jpg

Well, he's wet.

Yes he is....and I'm melting!! He's so hot!

Here's one I just found that is so heavenly looking I had to stick it somewhere
smile.gif

gallery

OH MY --

HOLY --

*THUNK!*

So if I put this one in my Webshots, will it stay there??? It's soooo YUMMY!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Yes he is....and I'm melting!! He's so hot!

smile.gif

gallery

Well, there's Legoland U2...

biggrin.gif

Well, I'd post the picture, but my webshots is down right now... I think it's been down for a couple of days now... anybody else having problems???? I even checked my personal album and when I tried to enlarge the picture, I get the dreaded red box. I wonder what gives?

Moonie

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by U2Kitten:

smile.gif

*faints*

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Well, there's Legoland U2...
!!!!!!!

I WANT A LEGO BONO!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

Originally posted by WildHonee:
I WANT A LEGO BONO!!!!!!!

Hey LEGO my Bono!

------------------

Originally posted by hippyactress:

Hey LEGO my Bono!

*tug*

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

"There were moments when Bono even earned cheers for simply loosening his shirt"

"Listen....I could be a genius if I weren't so lazy"

E515274.jpg
Sigh.

These legos leave a lot to be desired. For one thing, Bono looks like Ozzy Osborne, and Adam looks like a Native American. Er....

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

These legos leave a lot to be desired. For one thing, Bono looks like Ozzy Osborne, and Adam looks like a Native American. Er....

LMAO! And Larry's got overalls on.... yee-haw!
biggrin.gif

*Couldn't imagine Larry in overalls....*

------------------
*~*?*~*~ Katie ~*~*?*~*

I wonder what's gonna happen to you
You wonder what has happened to me

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
LMAO! And Larry's got overalls on.... yee-haw!
biggrin.gif

*Couldn't imagine Larry in overalls....*

Only if he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath

Ooo.

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

"I used to gaze out my classroom window and dream And then go home and listen to Ray sing "I believe to my soul" after school" ~Van Morrison~

This was on enjoyu2.com:

Top ten U2 action figures
10. Muscle-Bono with lifelike muscle tattoos and super swingin' mic stand!

9. Ultra-Edge with guitar rocket launcher and boomerang cowboy hat!

8. Spoon-Master Adam with Springfield spoon that transforms into nun-chucks!

7. Power-Blast Larry with missile launching drum set!

6. Mofo-Bono with quick double punch action!

5. Grunge-Edge with goatee and attack rings bearing the Achtung Baby U2 logo!

4. NewZooland Adam with real hangover sour face!

3. Excess-Larry with swiveling mic stand and laser drum sticks!

2. Fly vs MacPhisto Two-Pack! Let the REAL Bono win this epic battle for meglomania!

1. U2 POPMARTIANS - The band in encore POPMART outfits in flying Lemon Ball spaceship, with real sounds and lights from the tour!

*Bluey walks up to the toy dept. counter with a fist full of bills*
Bluey: Hello, I'd like to order a number two. Can those be "super-sized"? They can? How about "life-sized"? And animated??? *Does the Mr. Burns finger thing* Eeeexcellent. Yes, they need to be given a good home, and I have a large backyard...they can run around all day. I'm just going to let them roam free...within the confines of the barbed wire fence of course. *Bluey hands over a fistfull of hundred dollar bills and the stock boy comes out with two large moving boxes on a trolley. Bluey smiles and does a happy dance* Yes, I would like some help loading them into my car. There are air holes punched into the top, right? Fabulous.
From Box1: Hello? Hello? Can I get a martini in here?
Bluey: Hmmm, my car is too small for both of these boxes...One of them has to ride on the roof.
From Box2: Him!...the other guy. Yeah baby, I'm too pretty to get all windblown and shit.
From Box1: When I escape from this flimsy cardboard box, you are going to recieve the beating of your life young man!
From Box2: *Cigarette smoke pours out of the air holes* Uh, huh, promises, promises... You come after me again and I'm gonna tell everyone how old you really are.
From Box1: You wouldn't dare! Besides, you'd have to take your shoes off to count that high and the boxes are too narrow for that. *Lit matches are thrown out of the air holes of The Fly's box at the box containing Macphisto. The Fly snickers*
From Box1: Are you trying to set me on fire again? STOP THAT! This is a very expensive suit.
From Box2: Heh, heh, heh...oh crap. I'm out of matches...how am I going to light my smokes? Hey LADY!!! Let me out!!!
Bluey: Not until we get home.
From Box1: Do you have a well stocked bar?
Bluey: Yes...and lots of mirrors.
From Box1: Excellent...take me away.
From Box2: *Awkwardly eyeing Bluey through the airholes* Hey baby...let's dump the geezer somewhere and go get a drink, or a hotel room...this box ain't big enough for some things if you know what I mean heh,heh.*There is a loud sigh from box 1 and The Fly shoves a little paper slip out of the top of box2* Look baby! It's my warranty, if you break me, you get me again for free!!! We can try to break me if you want... Good deal huh?
From Box1: *Bitterly* What if you die in a freak chainsaw accident? Is that covered by your precious warranty?
From Box2: Baby...are you sure you ordered two rockstars? Because I think you got me and a "Grumpy Old Men" action figure.
From Box1: Shut. Up.
Bluey: *To a sales clerk* Do you have any earplugs? I'll take a box. Thanks.
*She wheels the bickering boxes out of the store and to her car, deaf and happy*

LMAO Bluey, you ham
biggrin.gif

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Originally posted by blueeyes:

*Bluey walks up to the toy dept. counter with a fist full of bills*
Bluey: Hello, I'd like to order a number two. Can those be "super-sized"? They can? How about "life-sized"? And animated??? *Does the Mr. Burns finger thing* Eeeexcellent. Yes, they need to be given a good home, and I have a large backyard...they can run around all day. I'm just going to let them roam free...within the confines of the barbed wire fence of course. *Bluey hands over a fistfull of hundred dollar bills and the stock boy comes out with two large moving boxes on a trolley. Bluey smiles and does a happy dance* Yes, I would like some help loading them into my car. There are air holes punched into the top, right? Fabulous.
From Box1: Hello? Hello? Can I get a martini in here?
Bluey: Hmmm, my car is too small for both of these boxes...One of them has to ride on the roof.
From Box2: Him!...the other guy. Yeah baby, I'm too pretty to get all windblown and shit.
From Box1: When I escape from this flimsy cardboard box, you are going to recieve the beating of your life young man!
From Box2: *Cigarette smoke pours out of the air holes* Uh, huh, promises, promises... You come after me again and I'm gonna tell everyone how old you really are.
From Box1: You wouldn't dare! Besides, you'd have to take your shoes off to count that high and the boxes are too narrow for that. *Lit matches are thrown out of the air holes of The Fly's box at the box containing Macphisto. The Fly snickers*
From Box1: Are you trying to set me on fire again? STOP THAT! This is a very expensive suit.
From Box2: Heh, heh, heh...oh crap. I'm out of matches...how am I going to light my smokes? Hey LADY!!! Let me out!!!
Bluey: Not until we get home.
From Box1: Do you have a well stocked bar?
Bluey: Yes...and lots of mirrors.
From Box1: Excellent...take me away.
From Box2: *Awkwardly eyeing Bluey through the airholes* Hey baby...let's dump the geezer somewhere and go get a drink, or a hotel room...this box ain't big enough for some things if you know what I mean heh,heh.*There is a loud sigh from box 1 and The Fly shoves a little paper slip out of the top of box2* Look baby! It's my warranty, if you break me, you get me again for free!!! We can try to break me if you want... Good deal huh?
From Box1: *Bitterly* What if you die in a freak chainsaw accident? Is that covered by your precious warranty?
From Box2: Baby...are you sure you ordered two rockstars? Because I think you got me and a "Grumpy Old Men" action figure.
From Box1: Shut. Up.
Bluey: *To a sales clerk* Do you have any earplugs? I'll take a box. Thanks.
*She wheels the bickering boxes out of the store and to her car, deaf and happy*

LMFAO!!!!!!

Priceless!!!!!
biggrin.gif

LOL Bluey!

Hey LEGO my Bono!

*tug*

*yank*

------------------

LOL Bluey!
*yank*

Eeek!! MY WAFFLE!!

Wait....lmao

------------------
97% compatible with Bono

Eeek!! MY WAFFLE!!

Wait....lmao

LOL,
That's MY umm...er..."waffle" there dear...hands off!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom