More Bono and Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
More Bono and Edge:

339%3A679923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B27%3D664%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A95783%3A9ot1lsi

For some reason as yet undefined, I just think this pic is so sweet & sexy at the same time! Maybe because they still look so at ease with each other. Seems to me it would feel really wierd to have your best friend dressed up in drag & leaning against you like that, but it doesn't seem to have an effect on either of them. Very, very sweet!

98.jpg

Edgespet said:
Ohhh, you got my hopes up!!!

Ohh, I'm so sorry Edgespet! :reject: But it's some really GREAT pics you've found!!!

...and I can't resist B/E combos...

Yeah - I can't resist them either! :cute:

For some reason as yet undefined, I just think this pic is so sweet & sexy at the same time! Maybe because they still look so at ease with each other. Seems to me it would feel really wierd to have your best friend dressed up in drag & leaning against you like that, but it doesn't seem to have an effect on either of them. Very, very sweet!

I totally agree with you! :yes:

I don't even like "Helter Skelter", but will still sit & watch it several times over just for this one shot...I love the way their eyes just lock together!

Will go and watch Rattle & Hum DVD right away - didn't really like Helter Skelter either, but I think that I've just changed my mind! :lol:

This one just fascinates me...the photography is really different & interesting...the phsychology even more so... I would be really curious to know how they feel about this pic!!
edge_25.jpg

thank you edgespet & souln for such good b/e photos. :yes: :up:

Artisitcally I really like ones: edge face-foward w bono {facing in the opposite direction} leaning the back of his head on edge's shoulder.

Now since I've never had good enough seats to *see some of this up-close stuff* :grumpy:, I never knew {saw} b/e get so close singing that their foreheads could/would touch. Good pics!
Of those the one where they're like that {regular person's eye-level} and a fan is standing up raising her hand & the one of them taken from upward angle are really cool! :D

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
thank you edgespet & souln for such good b/e photos. :yes: :up:

Artisitcally I really like ones: edge face-foward w bono {facing in the opposite direction} leaning the back of his head on edge's shoulder.

Now since I've never had good enough seats to *see some of this up-close stuff* :grumpy:, I never knew {saw} b/e get so close singing that their foreheads could/would touch. Good pics!
Of those the one where they're like that {regular person's eye-level} and a fan is standing up raising her hand & the one of them taken from upward angle are really cool! :D

You're welcome!! Glad you like them!:wave:
The back-to-back pic is one of my favorites!
Apparently, they're often head-to-head when they sing together...I've found quite a few of them like that...some of them REALLY close...
**hauls mind back up out of the gutter...**
The back to back one was one of several done with the light behind them like that-I'll go ahead & post the others...they're all really great shots. I love that style of photography...

**not quite successful in keeping mind out of gutter**

This pic gives me chills every time I see it! Is it REALLY necessary to be THAT close when sharing a mic?! They ought to know by now the effect that has on their poor innocent fans!!:combust:

109.jpg

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
Edgespot.. the photos on this page are extra *wonderful*! :hyper:

Glad you like them! I have a soft spot in my heart for these two together...such a beautiful pair...it's wonderful to see two men who care so much for each other & have managed to stay best friends for more than 20 years. I just love watching them interact with each other.

Some great pics...where was the first thread? (in the first post, someone posted "wrong thread")

Back
Top Bottom