Moola...hey Billy Boola...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I love the giantic pic of Bono and Christy. :faint:

And I'm in need of an overload of Bonolishious-lickable pics. :scream: I haven't seen a lot of hot Bono pix these days, except the awards and stuff, lol, but I **need** photos of Zoo TV now. I beg you! Remember the feeling when you sit in front of the screen.....drooling.......over Bono....endlessly over and over again?? I haven't had that feeling a lot the past weeks....Hot LEATHER!.......puuuuleaze......Show me how hot Bono is! :drool:

(No, I didn't forget about Bono Day being yesterday, but I wanted to start a Zoo TV thread already some weeks ago, but I'm never quick enough on Wednesdays, lol.)

mirrorman_hips.jpg

Bone_cig.jpg

mirrorman2.jpg

mirrorman71.jpg

fly_handicam.jpg

AB_fly_belt.jpg

fly_sing.jpg

Thanks Falling Star!! I sure am glad I clicked on this, I thought it was about Billy Boola but WHOOPEE it's a HOT SEXY ZOOTV thread!! :drool: I hope Verte sees this!

I'm getting ready to unload!!!!

bonozooplay.jpg

bonozooside.jpg

bonoabpants.jpg

bonoabmike.jpg

bonoabsing.jpg

zoo15.jpg

Oh my :drool: :sick: !!

Yes, I believe this thread has suffered from the misnaming. No offense, *great* thread, but I almost passed it over thinking it was about that lame song too. I wonder if anyone else has missed out on all this hotness? I agree with everything you said FS! We need a good Zoo thread with lots of hot leather! :combust:

bo-ab56.jpg

bo-ab20.jpg

bo-ab16.jpg

bo-ab36.jpg

bo-ab79.jpg

Last edited:
Desire4Bono said:
Yes, I believe this thread has suffered from the misnaming. No offense, *great* thread, but I almost passed it over thinking it was about that lame song too. I wonder if anyone else has missed out on all this hotness?
:lol: I think Billy Boola is damn hot song and I have my reasons why I named the thread with this title. But I didn't know that everyone else thinks Billy Boola is lame - I'll keep it in mind the next time. :tongue:

Wonderful pix! :drool:

FallingStar said:

:lol: I think Billy Boola is damn hot song and I have my reasons why I named the thread with this title. But I didn't know that everyone else thinks Billy Boola is lame - I'll keep it in mind the next time. :tongue:

Wonderful pix! :drool:

Sorry, I didn't mean Billy Boola was lame, I just meant a lot of ppl probably thought this was a thread about the song (there have been several) and were misled by the name and missed all the hot sexiness inside!! :p

Now, I think I'll go to the TV screen, put on ZooTv, and drool uncontrollably at Bono :drool: :sick:

I like Billy Boola! But I like Bono in leather much, MUCH more!

mona1.jpg

mona2.jpg

mona4.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
OMG!!! Close-ups! The MW video still!!! Too much Bono is not enough............:drool: :drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:
Thanks a million for the truly heavenly pix!!!:drool:
*salivating away*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom