Moobday - You're still the one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I can't stay mad a Lardence for too long... I mean, just look at him!!! :drool: Though sometimes I think he needs a good spanking. :tongue:

bestofsleevelarrysepia_pleba.JPG

*to the tune of I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL*

I love moob and moobs, so put another moob in the moob box baby. I love moob and moobs, so come and take some moobs and moob with me.

wertsie said:
What'd he do? Why are you mad at him? What's the theme this week? :happy:

Nothing... just Larry being Larry on the live chat. :shrug:

Theme?:hmm: How about cute Larry? Shouldn't be hard! :wink:

Oh, man...I SO need to be going to bed right now!

*Ahem*

I see you've ordered cute Larry?

Observe...

larrymug.jpg

I just realized that in this picture he looks like he's trying SO hard not to laugh!
larrytit.jpg

Baby Larry is always cute!
lm10.jpg

Probably my favorite early pic...
lm43.jpg

Yeah...this one speaks for itself!
larn5.jpg

larn28.jpg

:eyebrow: Some people who are supposed to be really busy working seem to be too busy posting here instead...

:lmao:

Re: Re: Re: F.O.A.D.!

erised said:

He's not in, doesn't have voice mail, and I'd be taking the message for him... so HA!

:laugh: :hyper: :laugh:

He'll have to come back to the office someday... :mac:

he does kind of look like that guy...

i saw this other movie on the comedy channel once, i don't know what it was called, but the guy in it looked a lot like :larry: ...something about this guy who was in the marines and he goes out with this girl who everyone thinks is really ugly becuas ehe and his buddies had some kind of bet going on how could bring the ugliest girl. i don't really remember, the plot was rather stupid. but the guy who played the main character looked a lot like :larry:

Holy Moly!

I am SOOO late for Moobday! but better late than never huh?!

cute Larry? coming up!!

boomspeed14.GIF

boomspeed8.JPG

Corbisfinished.JPG

Larryhot1.JPG

lipswithoutwatermark.jpg

Must go and take a cold shower now!:combust:

Yes, I can see the resemblance, except Larry is BEAUTIFUL!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Dolph%20Lundgren.jpg

This is Dolph.

Jeez, that man gives me nightmares! He looks like a robot...

This boy, on the other hand, is on the dictionary under "cute"...

larbearlaughing.JPG

Re: Yes, I can see the resemblance, except Larry is BEAUTIFUL!

flaming june said:

Jeez, that man gives me nightmares! He looks like a robot...

This boy, on the other hand, is on the dictionary under "cute"...

larbearlaughing.JPG

I was thinkin' more like a scary plastic version of Larry (you gotta see The Santa Clause 2)!

Whoa...Larry looks sort of like my bicycle buddy in that pic...only my bicycle buddy has brown hair. :sexywink:

Re: Re: Yes, I can see the resemblance, except Larry is BEAUTIFUL!

wertsie said:

I was thinkin' more like a scary plastic version of Larry (you gotta see The Santa Clause 2)!

Whoa...Larry looks sort of like my bicycle buddy in that pic...only my bicycle buddy has brown hair. :sexywink:

Why do you mention The Santa Clause 2? Is there a Larry lookalike in that movie?

Whoa, your biker buddy must be gorgeous! :yes:

Here's another of those cute Larry smiles. :sigh: I wish he'd smile all the time... although then we wouldn't get to see those sexy pouty lips!

boompoppressconferencewu2pose.jpg

I wouldn't call this one cute. It's more along the lines of too damn hot! :drool:

popsexylarsmmmm.jpg

OK, I should stop now. I need a cold shower!

Re: Re: Re: Yes, I can see the resemblance, except Larry is BEAUTIFUL!

flaming june said:

Why do you mention The Santa Clause 2? Is there a Larry lookalike in that movie?

Whoa, your biker buddy must be gorgeous! :yes:

Here's another of those cute Larry smiles. :sigh: I wish he'd smile all the time... although then we wouldn't get to see those sexy pouty lips!

boompoppressconferencewu2pose.jpg

Because in the Santa Clause 2 they made a "clone" of Santa while he goes home to straighten things out with his family...and the clone is made of plastic and is very, very evil.

Well...he's not a bike-r, per se because it's just your standard, regular bike (like, not a Harley type thing). Sorry if that doesnt' make any sense. Tired w/very bad PMS.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yes, I can see the resemblance, except Larry is BEAUTIFUL!

wertsie said:

Well...he's not a bike-r, per se because it's just your standard, regular bike (like, not a Harley type thing). Sorry if that doesnt' make any sense. Tired w/very bad PMS.

Oh, my bad! :wink: I realized you said bicycle after I submitted my post, but I was too lazy to edit it... :huh:

Re: Re: Yes, I can see the resemblance, except Larry is BEAUTIFUL!

wertsie said:

Yes..........I see it..........PLASTIC LARRY.
:hmm: :shifty:
I was scared of plastic Santa.

Back
Top Bottom