Moobday: Young Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1981.jpg

19811.jpg

19811.jpg

19813.jpg

sraphim said:
Hi Grace!! :wave:

question: what does that mean?? :huh:
"tutti" is the Italian for "all"... but I never really understood what "Tutti highlights" means... :shrug:

It is a quote from Bono in the "Unforgettable Fire" documentary at the end of the Slane Castle DVD;he said that about Larry before Larry came into the studio-- remember the "Hi, Fans!" part with Larry?
:D :drool:

those lips......

i mean....... hello!!!!! Totally kissing material:drool:

About the hair, i think he looked better with it short, don't much like how it is now......:sigh:

MJ

GracelandHarley said:

It is a quote from Bono in the "Unforgettable Fire" documentary at the end of the Slane Castle DVD;he said that about Larry before Larry came into the studio-- remember the "Hi, Fans!" part with Larry?
:D :drool:

Maybe I should expand on the "highlights" part of it... this was during the time that Larry was putting lots of blond highlights in his hair, too. Bono was doing some highlighting, but Larry was really blond then. I think that's what Bono was ragging him on... saying "tutti highlights" to tease him! :wink:

GracelandHarley said:

Maybe I should expand on the "highlights" part of it... this was during the time that Larry was putting lots of blond highlights in his hair, too. Bono was doing some highlighting, but Larry was really blond then. I think that's what Bono was ragging him on... saying "tutti highlights" to tease him! :wink:

thank you Grace!! :hyper:
that's what I wanted to know :yes:

hay said:
kellyahern you had good reason to break the theme :combust:

I agree :drool:

Drea said:

There's an alternate video for Until The End Of The World? The only version I know of is the one on the Best of dvd, and that's a concert vid...

Yeah, it's on the zoo tv videos, cameos and a whole lot of interference-video-thing. It's just weird.. Edge is wrapped in sellophane (spelling??) or something and it's overall quite odd.. Nice shots of larry, though.. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom