Moobday: Whole Lotta Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
flaming june said:
This is my last one for tonight... I have to go to bed!!! :tsk:
nmelarrylookingup.jpg

:wave: G'night girls!

Niters fj! :wave:

S&P T L D!!

I was looking for these... :shifty:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

erised said:

Niters fj! :wave:

S&P T L D!!

I was looking for these... :shifty:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now I know I'm going to have Larry dreams... I don't think they'll be too sweet though... :censored:

flaming june said:

:lmao: Ok, I will spare you girls tonight... but some other day, you'll HAVE to know! :evil:

that is going cause that I dream also thus (more?) :tongue:

Guys, I found this web site dedicated to U2 gif's. The site has several of them! but only of the whole band, no individual band member gif's. There excellent but I think maybe they move to fast, Im not sure, I dont know anything about gif making. The numb gif is great of course and so is the Walk On and New Years Day gif. well check them out for yourselfs.

This is the link
http://www.geocities.com/melayoutoo/gifanimate2.htm

SpanishEyes21 said:
Guys, I found this web site dedicated to U2 gif's. The site has several of them! but only of the whole band, no individual band member gif's. There excellent but I think maybe they move to fast, Im not sure, I dont know anything about gif making. The numb gif is great of course and so is the Walk On and New Years Day gif. well check them out for yourselfs.

This is the link
http://www.geocities.com/melayoutoo/gifanimate2.htm

those are really cool but they are way too fast for my taste. Makes me dizzy to look at them! They remind me of erised's flying harry potter from a few weeks ago. I couldn't look at her sig because it was moving too fast! :shrug: I'm a weirdo, I know.

arw9797 said:

those are really cool but they are way too fast for my taste. Makes me dizzy to look at them! They remind me of erised's flying harry potter from a few weeks ago. I couldn't look at her sig because it was moving too fast! :shrug: I'm a weirdo, I know.

yeah, they are fast. Oh well to bad, they're really good gifs, if only there was a way to slow them down a bit. i like the Numb gif, I think that one is useable.

Back
Top Bottom