Moobday! Warning: Contents are HOT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dsmith2904 said:
I figured this would be the place to get this question answered. I was watching the video for Wild Horses last night (and OMG!!!) and I swear that in one part Larry isn't wearing a shirt (the close-up of the dog tags against his chest) but in the rest of the video he's wearing an undershirt. Am I just seeing things? If he really wasn't wearing a shirt in that one part, why wasn't he shirtless throughout?

Nope, you're not seeing things. Some parts his shirt is on, other parts it's off. I remember the first time I saw it I was like "Hey, Larry's shirt just disappeared....:drool:" He looks soooooo sexy in that video :combust:

dsmith2904 said:
If he really wasn't wearing a shirt in that one part, why wasn't he shirtless throughout?

Coz he's such a damn teaser sometimes... :sigh:

Yes, I had noticed, I see everything. :evil: Just like I noticed Larry had gone "commando" on the Stuck video. :silent:

flaming june said:

Coz he's such a damn teaser sometimes... :sigh:

:lmao:

flaming june said:

Yes, I had noticed, I see everything. :evil: Just like I noticed Larry had gone "commando" on the Stuck video. :silent:

:tongue:

And Dsmith, I'm so glad you asked that cuz I was thinking about that yesterday.... someone posted a still from the Wild Horses vid and I noticed the shirt but my mind was saying "I swear I remember seeing barechest and tags" so I thought I was :coocoo:.... guess I'm not. (No smart arse remarks from the peanut gallery please :sexywink: )

flaming june said:

:confused: What is the peanut gallery? :wink:

Ok, I looked this up online cuz I wasn't sure how to explain it:

This term apparently arose and became popular in the late 19th century. It is a reference to the rear or uppermost seats in a theater, which were also the cheapest seats. People seated in such a gallery were able to throw peanuts (a common food at theaters and other venues of the time) at those seated below them. It also applied to the first row of seats in a movie theater, for the occupants of those seats could throw peanuts at the stage.

The sense here is one of the uneducated throwing peanuts to communicate their displeasure with a performance (and later, a film), and the perceived insignificance of such criticism. Presumably, the Republicans believe almost everyone is a member of the peanut gallery where the impeachment trial is concerned!

:huh:

:laugh:

erised said:

Ok, I looked this up online cuz I wasn't sure how to explain it:

This term apparently arose and became popular in the late 19th century. It is a reference to the rear or uppermost seats in a theater, which were also the cheapest seats. People seated in such a gallery were able to throw peanuts (a common food at theaters and other venues of the time) at those seated below them. It also applied to the first row of seats in a movie theater, for the occupants of those seats could throw peanuts at the stage.

The sense here is one of the uneducated throwing peanuts to communicate their displeasure with a performance (and later, a film), and the perceived insignificance of such criticism. Presumably, the Republicans believe almost everyone is a member of the peanut gallery where the impeachment trial is concerned!

:huh:

:der: Ok, I can't process this right now... I'll read it again tomorrow when I'm awake. :crack:

Go count some sheep...

flaming june said:

:der: Ok, I can't process this right now... I'll read it again tomorrow when I'm awake. :crack:

Ok, here's a hot Larry pic instead...
pinup_larry_web.jpg

Re: Go count some sheep...

erised said:

Ok, here's a hot Larry pic instead...
pinup_larry_web.jpg

Oooo, that open shirt... it's like a yellow brick road for my tongue. :tongue:

God, that was a weird comment even by my own standards... I need sleep! :uhoh:

Flames thinks she's Dorothy!

flaming june said:

Oooo, that open shirt... it's like a yellow brick road for my tongue. :tongue:

God, that was a weird comment even by my own standards... I need sleep! :uhoh:

:lmao: I thought that was a GREAT comment!!!!! :lmao:

*sings in best munchkin voice* Follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road, follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the yellow brick road...

Me = :coocoo:

on second thought 3 Larry's would probably cause my brain to explode due to too much sexiness. I'll just take Rattle and Hum Larry. If the guy looks like Larry you really only need one. Erised and Flaming June, you can have my other 2 Larrys :lol:

:drool:
3363498%3B23232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3A456ot1lsi

:combust:
3363498%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3A8%3A7ot1lsi

oops looks like I messed up his hair :mac: (yeah right, I wish. Don't mind me I'm dilusional)
3363498%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3B2%3C7ot1lsi

*TEST PATTERN*
3363498%3B23232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3B333ot1lsi

3363498%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3B335ot1lsi

ILuvLarryMullen said:
on second thought 3 Larry's would probably cause my brain to explode due to too much sexiness. I'll just take Rattle and Hum Larry. If the guy looks like Larry you really only need one. Erised and Flaming June, you can have my other 2 Larrys :lol:

:eyebrow: Wertsie, Bonavoix, soulnation and the other Larry girls are gonna beat us up. :uhoh:

flaming june said:

:eyebrow: Wertsie, Bonavoix, soulnation and the other Larry girls are gonna beat us up. :uhoh:

But you see, we have 3 Larrys to protect us so we should be fine :lmao:

maybe I can find a way to get the Larry's to multiply some more :lol: so that there will be enough Larrys for everyone.

:uhoh: I think we're gonna need a hell of a lot of Larrys to satisfy all of pleba

flaming june said:

:eyebrow: :hmm: Give me a Larry and nobody gets hurt! :lmao:

:hmm: I'm browsing through this thread looking for a new avatar pic...

Back
Top Bottom