Moobday: The many sides of Larry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
We all know that Larry is a fascinating man, with many layers... sort of like an onion. ;) Only I hope he smells better than one. And on each era, there seems to be a new facet of him that we discover. Yeah, this is deep stuff, I know. Drooling is not all the Larry girls are interested in (well, mostly it is but :laugh: ) Here are some of Larry's many facets...

Cute Larry:

larbearlaughing.JPG

Larry the Clown (the whole mimicking Adam thing during Rattle and Hum):

03-02MOOBDAYfunniest.jpg

Snarly Larry:

1985calendarlarry2.jpg

Party Animal Larry (shirtless, dripping Champagne... mmm!):

vma1992_u2_best_group_video11.jpg

Sexy Larry... ahh, makes me melt!:

03-02MOOBDAYsexiest.jpg

And here is Larry's bum, for no other reason than I wanted to post it... or we could consider this Larry's tight jean phase mayhaps?:

boomu2filelarrybum.JPG

I won't be around much for Moobday tomorrow, so if you want to humor me and post pictures for different Larry phases or if you think I'm :coocoo: and want to do something entirely different, or if you're too lazy and don't want to post anything at all... be my guest.

Yours truly,

f.j. :wave:

Edited coz there's a "k" in "know".

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
Pissed off looking Larry

That's a SCANDALOUS pic Esther! Loveth! I'd never seen the other pics either, thank you so much! :happy:

What the heck is going on?!?

Sensitive Larry :cute:

larry_rhmovie411.jpg

larry_rhmovie419.jpg

:rant: Argh! Why aren't my pics showing up?!? I'm tagging them the way I usually do. No more pics from me till I figure this out. :mad:

Re: What the heck is going on?!?

erised said:
Sensitive Larry :cute:

larry_rhmovie411.jpg

larry_rhmovie419.jpg

:rant: Argh! Why aren't my pics showing up?!? I'm tagging them the way I usually do. No more pics from me till I figure this out. :mad:

:huh: That's very weird... :grumpy:

Here's orgasmic Larry... :shifty:

sexybabylarry.jpg

Larry, you named your kid after Elvis for Pete's sake

OMG, this can't be... this isn't "fan" Larry, is it?!?

larry_rhmovie333.jpg

larry_rhmovie344.jpg

Look at that admiration in his eyes... doesn't he realize we admire him much the same way he admires inadamant objects once owned by Elvis?!? :eyebrow:

Btw, I think I figured out why my pics weren't posting earlier... the URLs were too long, I believe...why that should matter? I don't know, but I noticed only my R&H stills weren't posting and those stills have a longer URL than some of my pther pics. Just in case anyone cares. :|

Re: Wowzers!!!!

erised said:

:shocked: No kidding! :tongue:

Thank you Esther...they were new pics for me too! :D

Your welcome girls:yes:

erised it seams like your the only one posting

Here's one more. By the way if anybody wants to save the pics I posted please do so quick before I delete Larry from my hard drive at the end of the week.

Attachments

• babylarryfingerscrossed.jpg
    babylarryfingerscrossed.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 54
Larry, I'm not obsessed... I'm what you call "dedicated"

Bonavoix said:

Oh, heaven, where is this from? :eyebrow:

~Bona

It's a still I made from Rattle & Hum. Since I got the DVD for my birthday, over the weekend, I took the liberty of making stills of Larry in the movie...496 of 'em to be exact :eeklaugh:

moody larry
3369968323232%7Ffp34%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C243%3A8%3A%3Aot1lsi

birthday larry
3369968323232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E23233629358%3B%3Aot1lsi

wet larry :mac:
3369968323232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E2323368%3B8%3B7%3B5ot1lsi

shopping larry. Wow, look at the size of those shoes. You know what they say about big feet :sexywink: :faint:
3369968323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D3%3A9%3D%3A26%3Dxroqdf%3E232337894%3A%3B47ot1lsi

Last edited:
Re: Ok, let's see if it works now...

erised said:

Add this one to the list too :shifty:
larry_gone059.jpg

:drool: TWIN! That was just the pic I was thinking about but I knew you'd post it... :sexywink: I've NEVER seen a drummer look like that when he's doin' it (drumming, I mean) :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom