Moobday-The Black Shirt Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vert_Larry_wave_concert_tape.jpg

Vertigo_forgotsong_laugh.jpg

Pop_tracksuit_tummy.jpg

Zooropa_beard_shades_drumming.jpg

I so need to go to bed as I have a job interview in the morning,
but I have to ask about the following image posted by GracelandHarley.
VertigolaughLarry.jpg

I've seen the image pop up on the board a few times, but I keep forgetting to ask:
Does anyone know what exactly happened at this show that made Larry laugh like that?
(I noticed it was saved as Vertigo_forgotsong, etc)

vertpomme said:
I so need to go to bed as I have a job interview in the morning,
but I have to ask about the following image posted by GracelandHarley.
VertigolaughLarry.jpg

I've seen the image pop up on the board a few times, but I keep forgetting to ask:
Does anyone know what exactly happened at this show that made Larry laugh like that?
(I noticed it was saved as Vertigo_forgotsong, etc)

I've read somewhere that Bono forgot the lyrics to Yahweh and Larry was laughing at him because of this. :wink: I'm not 100% sure that this was the reason though. Maybe someone who attended the concert could give us some information about this.

MullenGirl said:

I've read somewhere that Bono forgot the lyrics to Yahweh and Larry was laughing at him because of this. :wink: I'm not 100% sure that this was the reason though. Maybe someone who attended the concert could give us some information about this.

I heard something a little bit different... that it was actually Larry who forgot the notes... he just froze before his keyboard solo for Yahweh! And then Bono sang the line: "I'm still waiting... for someone to tell me how to play this song!" (or something to that effect). And Larry just cracked up laughing!

And :drool: :drool: :drool: over your jumbo "Larry stare" pic, MullenGirl!! :combust: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom