MOOBday: Shy guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^I know, that pic is so :combust:!
Thanks for all the pics girls, it's a shame to live on a different timezone than the rest/many of you and always be here at different times :(

Ava79 said:
^I know, that pic is so :combust:!
Thanks for all the pics girls, it's a shame to live on a different timezone than the rest/many of you and always be here at different times :(

:yes: I know just what you mean, Ava! I don't get here until late on Mondays (by that I mean later evening US East coast time, which is 6 to 12 hours after most of you have been hard at work here), and I'm often the last along, and often posting by myself... unless of course my posting buddy, Laney, happens by!! :sexywink:

But I do love our little multi-continental collection of souls here, it's so much fun, isn't it?! :wave: :larry: :kiss:

:giggle: Forgive me for giggling, Moser, it's a fair question.

There are five official picture-posting days in PLEBA:

Monday= MOOB day= Larry's day (Moob's stand for Man boobs... a bit of a bastardization of the original meaning, granted, but it refers to his ripped physique)

Tuesday= RSOC day= Adam's day (Resident Sparkoholics something something Club)

Wednesday= Leather day= Bono's day (probably self-evident how this came about, during one of his leather-wardrobe-intensive stints)

Thursday= Band Day= duh... though this is often overlooked anymore :sad:

Friday= Freestyling Friday= Edge's day (no idea where this particular moniker came from, though it suits Mr. The Edge particularly, as he is quite free-styling)

So, there you go... far more information than you ever requested or required!!

:D

GracelandHarley said:
^^I've found these two, thankyou...

UF_duckbehinddrums.jpg

UF_doco_wantthatbidedited.jpg

Hardly Larry at his most shy, though!! :wink: So, to get back on that topic...

2bddbb0c-1.jpg

yes!!! thankyou!!!!!!!!! HE's so cute there!!

Ava79 said:

Yeah, you remember correctly! Wow, I had no idea you were from Germany :reject:, nice to have someone so "close"!

:hmm:what did you thought I'm from...?
I knew that you 're in Finland:wink:

achtung_girl said:

:hmm:what did you thought I'm from...?
I knew that you 're in Finland:wink:

Hehe, I'm not sure where I thought you lived but certainly not in Germany so it was a pleasant surprise! :hug:

GracelandHarley said:

But I do love our little multi-continental collection of souls here, it's so much fun, isn't it?!

It really is! :yes:

GracelandHarley said:
^Not up till now... though I can, if I set it up.:reject:

But I'll work on that over the next day or so ... I'm sure I can figure it out!!

:lol: :wave:

Do that!!! pleaseeeeeeeee...
we, the Larry's girls, should have each others MSN!!! it could be fun:wink::tongue:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom