Moobday...Show me some leather!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1985calendarlarry2.jpg

Re: Re: Another!

SpanishEyes21 said:

Hi erised:wave: um..... do you happen to have the Edge portion
of that picture scanned?:D

I do, but I think it'll have to wait until I get home to post it. :sigh: I thought I had it uploaded but it doesn't look like it.

Thanks Esther!

This isn't leather... but it's new!!! Larry is the best looking 41 year old man ever.... :drool:

psi_preview_PPEJEEJEEJEEHJEHHEHFEHDEHJEHMEJEEJEEJEEJNENNEDEENM.jpg

Re: Re: Thanks Esther!

erised said:

Is it just me or does he look unusually short :shifty:

And the soles of his shoes are huge, LOL! Anyhoo, I'm barely 5'1" so he's perfect for me. :D

ILuvLarryMullen said:
does anyone know how tall he is? I once heard 5'7"

:shrug: I dunno, but I know that Edge wasn't all that tall when I stood next to him... I was practically at eye level with him (he was just a tad taller) and I'm 5'6"

But in that pic... that girl makes Larry looks like a Hobbit or something! :lol:

Re: Re: Rub it in

flaming june said:

That's the one reason I feel good about being short. :lol: So Larry has really helped my self esteem. :sexywink:

:lmao: I know what you mean! I'm only 5 feet tall, ALMOST 5'1"...and also, WE can help Larry's self-esteem! :lmao:

I swear for the next tour I'm going to make a sign that says, "Pull me up onstage, Bono. I'll make you look tall!" :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: Rub it in

wertsie said:

:lmao: I know what you mean! I'm only 5 feet tall, ALMOST 5'1"...and also, WE can help Larry's self-esteem! :lmao:

Hear that erised? He wouldn't object to having his picture taken with me, because I won't make him look short! :laugh:

I swear for the next tour I'm going to make a sign that says, "Pull me up onstage, Bono. I'll make you look tall!" :lmao:

That's hiLARRYous wertsie! Great idea! :yes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rub it in

flaming june said:

Hear that erised? He wouldn't object to having his picture taken with me, because I won't make him look short! :laugh:

That's hiLARRYous wertsie! Great idea! :yes:

:lol: Well, if a tall person wants their picture taken with Larry, they could offer to crouch or stand in a hole or something! :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom