MOOBday-Shirtless Pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you mean like this :drool:

larrywet2.jpg

I think this is a good place to post this....pics from me ...COOMING SOON:lol:

Underwold [08.07.07]

Larry Mullen & Brian Eno are the inspiration of Underwold new record:

For its first album in five years, pioneering electronica duo Underworld solicited advice from the likes of Brian Eno, U2 drummer Larry Mullen Jr. and longtime collaborator Darren Price to help sort through nearly 200 pieces of new music.

"These conversations inspired us," group member Karl Hyde tells Billboard.com of the October release "Oblivion With Bells," adding that a comment from Price helped turn live favorite "Crocodile" into the top-notch studio version the duo has previously been unable to nail. The cut is now a contender for the album's first single.

Hyde is particularly excited by tracks like the nearly nine-minute closer "Best Mamgu Ever," where "my voice pops out of it in the middle but then vanishes into lush electronics and conversations that are gated," as well as "Glam Bucket," which was intended for use as part of Underworld's score for the Danny Boyle film "Sunshine" but was reclaimed for "Oblivion With Bells."

Here is the track list for "Oblivion With Bells"

"Crocodile"
"Beautiful Burnout"
"Holding the Moth"
"To Heal"
"Ring Road"
"Glam Bucket"
"Boy, Boy, Boy"
"Cuddle Bunny vs. The Celtic Villages"
"Faxed Invitation"
"Good Morning Cockerel"
"Best Mamgu Ever

Laney_82 said:
All I have to say is: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Im at work right now...but Ill post as soon as I get home!!

Go MOOBdayyyyyy!!:applaud: :applaud:

Do you think it's possible to post your avatarpic ...although it's a bit offtopic?!

ok ...I dont want to be rude or anything like that...and if I sound rude Im sorry....I just wanted to say that Im a bit tired of people starting threads all the time just because they want a picture and never ever post anything that its not a request. I have ask for things lots of times and PLEBANs have been great to me ....if they have it they share it...if not they know about someone who has it, etc. This is an amzing place...I have friends from dif part of the world and thats great!! at least to me ...not only people here is nice but also very supportive and funnnnn!!!
What Im trying to say is that if u just want pics ....you can always look them up on the net!

Again Im sorry if Im out of line ...its not my intention:sad:

Laney_82 said:
ok ...I dont want to be rude or anything like that...and if I sound rude Im sorry....I just wanted to say that Im a bit tired of people starting threads all the time just because they want a picture and never ever post anything that its not a request. I have ask for things lots of times and PLEBANs have been great to me ....if they have it they share it...if not they know about someone who has it, etc. This is an amzing place...I have friends from dif part of the world and thats great!! at least to me ...not only people here is nice but also very supportive and funnnnn!!!
What Im trying to say is that if u just want pics ....you can always look them up on the net!

Again Im sorry if Im out of line ...its not my intention:sad:

:up: :up:

I've had the exact same sentiment, in the exact same situation here before. It kind of ruins it for me, and I look forward to this thread each week... except when this happens.

:sad:

And yes, tlski, you are right... this very topic was thrown out quite recently. By the same person, I believe. :|

GracelandHarley said:

:up: :up:

I've had the exact same sentiment, in the exact same situation here before. It kind of ruins it for me, and I look forward to this thread each week... except when this happens.

:sad:

And yes, tlski, you are right... this very topic was thrown out quite recently. By the same person, I believe. :|
:wink: Im glad Im not the onlyone!!!

(havent seen u for a while GH I missed u here!!!!!....and there and there!!! :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom