Moobday scavenger hunt!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ehm, I thought we could do something different for this Moobday... so my idea is that someone posts a pic and someone else has to post a pic that has something in common with the previous one (for example, Larry wearing a shirt of the same color, the same pants, shoes, etc... you name it!)

Now I'm off to watch the Oscars!!!

prettybaby.jpg

Wow, so many replies! :dance:

Really girls, this is sad. :tsk:

Hmm, I guess I'll keep playing by myself... :shrug:

Also wearing shades:

NeilLarry1.JPG

First time I'm participating in a Moob Day thread. :ohmy:

la-all2.jpg

la-all19.jpg

la-all26.jpg

la-all32.jpg

la-all33.jpg

la-all34.jpg

la-all38.jpg

Mesh!!(Even me as a Bono girl does liketh this mesh shirt of Larry :drool:)
la-all37.jpg

Last edited:
Daw FS and MrsSpringsteen, thanks for helping out with the Moobday thread. :D

Well, here's more Bono and Larry... (BTW, I'm shocked to see that photoshopped pic I made is still around! :shifty: , though I'm rather proud of it... :sexywink: )

birthdayboy2.jpg

flaming june said:

Well, here's more Bono and Larry... (BTW, I'm shocked to see that photoshopped pic I made is still around! :shifty: , though I'm rather proud of it... :sexywink: )

birthdayboy2.jpg

:scratch: Well, now what kind of pic has something in common with THAT photo?

:huh:

flaming june said:

birthdayboy2.jpg

Smiling! :D

la-ab15.jpg

crap! you beat me to it! :lol:

i will leave the yummy larry pic up for ogling... keep your eyes up ladies! :sexywink:

actually it counts cos lar's pants are denim too :up:

Last edited:
Well, this one has lots of things in common with the last one. Tight jeans... nice tight... ehm... package and Harley Davidson!

larryandhisharleywp.jpg

Last edited:
Please ignore my rant if you don't want to hear it

flaming june said:

:rolleyes: soulnation2002 got it... :rolleyes: :laugh:

:|
Well, actually I had an idea, but stoopid Interference was running sooooooooooooooooooooo slow after I posted that, even on my work puter (which is a T3 connection, btw) that I said screw it and didn't post anything. :mad:

What gives with Interference lately? It's really pissing me off that I can't chat and post sometimes :madspit:

Your sig! :lmao:

:lol:

Re: Please ignore my rant if you don't want to hear it

erised said:

:|
Well, actually I had an idea, but stoopid Interference was running sooooooooooooooooooooo slow after I posted that, even on my work puter (which is a T3 connection, btw) that I said screw it and didn't post anything. :mad:

What gives with Interference lately? It's really pissing me off that I can't chat and post sometimes :madspit:

Yeah, Interference has been acting up a lot lately...

Back
Top Bottom